IT.COM

Rob(Epik) please would you consider Skrill as a payment option alongside PayPal and creditcard.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FavourB

Established Member
Impact
Rob will there be an option for Skrill users on Epik marketplace, in the future?

Like not so far far future like future but a closer future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rob will there be an option for Skrill users on Epik marketplace, in the future?

Like not so far far future like future but a closer future?

Yes, we have a verified Skrill account. We have not done an API integration. Questions:

1. How popular is Skrill with domainers? From which countries mainly?

2. Do domainers also like to be paid in Skrill? I don't think we got a request for that yet.

3. Any know issues with redeeming funds from Skrill?

•••
Ok thanks Rob,

But am pretty sure if Skrill is implemented, there would be a good turn-over for these option.

WHY?

Skrill services is smooth to use and there service are superb, if not more superb than PayPal.

What about such countries where PayPal is banned, Skrill becomes the next /key option, aside credit cards.

Also with a verified Skrill account making payment on your platform ,there would be lesser report on credit card fraudulent activities/fraudulent activities of funds in general.

How do I know that?

I use Skrill all the time on Namesilo and Dynadot platform, and there is always these security measures whereby the Skrill account must be a verified Skrill account, and also the name will have to be a match on both platform, these automatically limit high chances of fraudulent activities.
unlike PayPal where 1 account can have up to 7 emails linked to it and refund of payment is possible.

Also looking at some competitors, like Godaddy, Dynadot, Namesilo e.t.c the all accept Skrill payment and they still use it up to these moment, which proves the fact that there is a good turn-up with Skrill users.

With these points of mine Rob, I think trying out these option might worth it, and also will definitely give an added advantage over other registra that accepts these Skrill as it's payment option.

•••
Ok thanks Rob,

But am pretty sure if Skrill is implemented, there would be a good turn-over for these option.

WHY?

Skrill services is smooth to use and there service are superb, if not more superb than PayPal.

What about such countries where PayPal is banned, Skrill becomes the next /key option, aside credit cards.

Also with a verified Skrill account making payment on your platform ,there would be lesser report on credit card fraudulent activities/fraudulent activities of funds in general.

How do I know that?

I use Skrill all the time on Namesilo and Dynadot platform, and there is always these security measures whereby the Skrill account must be a verified Skrill account, and also the name will have to be a match on both platform, these automatically limit high chances of fraudulent activities.
unlike PayPal where 1 account can have up to 7 emails linked to it and refund of payment is possible.

Also looking at some competitors, like Godaddy, Dynadot, Namesilo e.t.c the all accept Skrill payment and they still use it up to these moment, which proves the fact that there is a good turn-up with Skrill users.

With these points of mine Rob, I think trying out these option might worth it, and also will definitely give an added advantage over other registra that accepts these Skrill as it's payment option.

Looks like the platform to use here is this one:

https://www.paysafe.com

It interfaces with Skrill and others. Will look into it.

•••
Yeah paysafe

Thanks for your consideration

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back