IT.COM

sales Rick Schwartz Close To Six Figure Prop.com deal

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The domain king aka Rick Schwartz has shared an update on one of the domain names he owns Prop.com, The domain name is in negotiations that appear to have started at least in March of this year if not earlier, valuing the domain name at $742,000 plus possible addons.

READ The FULL STORY ON RobbiesBlog.com - https://robbiesblog.com/rick-schwartz-close-to-six-figure-prop-com-deal/12680

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Love to love
Legendary ppc web 1.0

•••
Not really "... Close To Six Figure..."
Already in Six Figure
and "... Close To Seven Figure..."

(but of course I understand what you mean ;P )

He is king of selling, more than being king of owning premium domains.
He sold betodds.com for 3M (or something similar)
my selling price would be 30K (I think; which one is more odd)

Last edited:
•••
He's got his own co-working team, right?
Upd: jeez fanboys relax, it's just a question

Last edited:
•••
Why is it still forwarding to him though and same with the Luv domain? :unsure: If the sale has gone through ie someone has paid a lot of money for a domain, they are going to point it away from where it was bought, right?

Most domain deals this usually happens soon as its transferred, but when Rick announces a sale (recent years) they carry on forwarding to him and i predict nothing will change with these domains 3 months from now (or it may now I've typed this).

But its the same with the 'Property' sale he announced 2 years ago, nothing ever got developed on it and he's still linked to it and always has been, in short I'm skeptical.

Edit:- I've just read on Ron Jackson's journal, Rick said "there are still some details to wrap up" with LUV, so i suspect its the same story with this (as its still pointing to him). If thats the case, why go public when a deal is not yet complete?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back