domains Rick Schwartz starts 2024 buying .ai domain names

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The domain king Rick Schwartz started the new year off with some new investments in the .ai space. He tweeted out he spent a little over $64K. Do you see this bringing more established .commers to the land of .ai? … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good for him
Maybe buy from me the 3 i have 🤪

•••
Spends over $64k on non .com domain names (.AI) but his Twitter still says:

DOTCOM ONLY #Domains All else is
🐂
💩

Last edited:
•••
Someone's prediction in the comments there:

"Prediction:

.AI will get its first recorded/reported 7 figure sale this year
I’ve heard there were a few in 2023, but not reported due to NDAs, etc….

The AI pundits are forecasting music, videos, stream within AI to go massive in 2024
Greater adoption of GAI (GENERATIVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE)
Followed by Interactive and Cognitive"

•••
•••
•••
PigeonShit.ai ?
I always wonder why his website looks like I've travelled back to 1995. I know of people who maintain that retro vibe intentionally but his really doesn't convey a lot of trust.

Oh well... Just an observation...

•••
Rick is one guy who could get 7 figures for Vision.Ai. He didn't buy it as he said he spent 64 K and Vision.Ai sold for 100 K.
Rick is an excellent negotiator, but remember he is always negotiating from a position of strength: he doesn't need the sale, so he can wait it out to get his desired price.
I hope he makes another fortune with his .AI domains -- he could retire, but he really enjoys domaining, so he will never retire --- even while traveling and living well.
This is something I really like about Rick.
My guess, there have been about 100 domain investors who have made fortunes -- as in over 20 million USD
Most have ridden off into the sunset with their saddles filled with gold
But Rick is like Clint Eastwood --- no reason to quit, when you're still high in the saddle.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back