Dynadot

question Restrictions Apply? Then How to Buy.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Umesh1

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
guys

1. As i am from INDIA here, Today i am searching some domain, and i got this domain name but in other ccTLD. saying Restrictions apply. As i have read that restrictions also. (A person must be of the same country and bla bla)

upload_2018-6-3_13-46-53.png

2. But when same thing i search for .co it doesn't show any restrictions there see below, WHY this is happening :banghead:??

upload_2018-6-3_13-53-34.png

and is there any way to buy them, as i am not from that specific country.:xf.smile:

Wating for ur answers.:xf.smile:

Thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .us extension is only for residents of the United States.

•••
The .us extension is only for residents of the United States.
thank u very much for ur reply, as u said its for us people, so can i do this way,

i can tell to my frnd living in us to buy it and transfer it to my godaddy account from his godaddy account, is this the right way to do. Then i can have full right on it or not.

thx

•••
thank u very much for ur reply, as u said its for us people, so can i do this way,

i can tell to my frnd living in us to buy it and transfer it to my godaddy account from his godaddy account, is this the right way to do. Then i can have full right on it or not.

thx

That is not a good idea. You may lose the domain.

The domain is available for US citizens and US based businesses only. The domain registrant HAS to be a US citizen at all times for the life of the domain unless the registry changes the rules.

You can ask your friend (has to be US citizen) to register and keep the domain with HIS registrant information on the domain. That is only way you can keep the domain - it will be in HIS ownership. Changing registrant information to any non-US entity may cost you the domain (and money)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back