NameSilo

[resolved] Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

This should be fun... ;)

Post here whenever you'd like, and post whatever you'd like. If there isn't a post within 24 12 hours of your reply, you win 500 1000 NP$.

Let's keep it alive! :tu:

The stakes have been raised! Loscocco has donated an extra $500 NP to the pot!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Three vampires walk into a bar and sit down at a table. The waitress comes over and asks the first vampire what he would like. The first vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the second vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the third vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some plasma."

The waitress looks up and says, "Let me see if I have this order correct. You want two bloods and a blood light?"

•••
•••
•••
•••
Who ever is collecting intrest on these 1000 NP$ is going to make big $$$ lol, this game will never end

•••
Damn. Will anyone ever win?

•••
•••
•••
I probably will. I have the spare time.

•••
•••
Jerlene said:
I probably will. I have the spare time.

this one is not about time, its about will people ever stop posting for 12 hours. i dont think so lol. maybe if only people without signature links counted, then we could get a winner

•••
•••
•••
6:19am yup to win most probably :lol:

•••
johname said:
this one is not about time, its about will people ever stop posting for 12 hours. i dont think so lol. maybe if only people without signature links counted, then we could get a winner
It is about time. I have the time to keep coming back to the thread and posting.

•••
•••
Jerlene said:
It is about time. I have the time to keep coming back to the thread and posting.

You can keep coming back and posting but you will never win as long as people post in here every few minutes to help their sig links get seo help

•••
that's good i just updated my sig
6:32am

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
6:46am both of you should sleep for 12 hours :lol:

•••
weblord said:
6:46am both of you should sleep for 12 hours :lol:

i got at least 7 more hours before i sleep lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back