NameSilo

[resolved] Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post with no reply after *12* hours wins 1000 NP$

This should be fun... ;)

Post here whenever you'd like, and post whatever you'd like. If there isn't a post within 24 12 hours of your reply, you win 500 1000 NP$.

Let's keep it alive! :tu:

The stakes have been raised! Loscocco has donated an extra $500 NP to the pot!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I wonder how long this will go on for....

•••
•••
The rules have changed: the first one to post after 13 hours have passed will win. Starting ..... now! So don't post anything until 13 hours have passed!

(just kidding!)

•••
•••
•••
A well-dressed blonde woman goes into a bank in centran Manhattan and sits down to speak with the loan officer. She explains to him that she will be traveling to Europe and will need a $5000 loan. The loan officer explains that the bank will need some sort of collateral. The woman produces keys to a Rolls-Royce parked outside. She offers them to the loan manager, along with an envelope containing the car title. The loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral. As the woman leaves, there are some snickers that she would leave a $250,000 car as collateral for a $5000 loan. One of the bank managers takes the keys and from the loan officer and drives the car himself into the bank’s underground parking.

Two weeks later, the woman comes back and repays the loan, plus $15.43 interest. As she is taking her keys back, the loan officer gets up the courage to ask the question which has been nagging at him: “While you were gone, we looked into your financial situation and we found out that you are a multi-millionnaire. Why would you need a $5000 loan?” She replies “Where else in Manhattan can I leave my car for two weeks, still have it be there when I get back, and only pay $15.43 for parking?”

•••
People who dont like low offers, then dont post a domain or email a domain with no price!

•••
Then some damn fool invents the wheel
Now listen to those white-walls squeal
You spend all day looking for a parking spot
Nothing for the heart,
nothing for the pot.

•••
This reminds me of the contests where people have to keep one hand on a car to win it.. I'm not even tired yet! :p

•••
Success is blocked by concentrating on it and planning for it... Success is shy - it won't come out while you're watching.
Tennessee Williams

•••
chug-chug-chug
The little thread that could

•••
I can't believe there are so many
quotes about success.....

Success is what you make it!
How you make it is up to you!

:p

•••
Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
Earl Wilson

•••
TheyMix.com -- Buried as Inaccurate

•••
Success in almost any field depends more on energy and drive than it does on intelligence. This explains why we have so many stupid leaders.
Sloan Wilson

•••
Welcome back, to that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around, but those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back