IT.COM

ResellerWays just like WarmWebHost - GONE!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
WARNING!

FYI:

As of 1-7-09, after only being in business less than two months and with no notice to its customers, ResellerWays.com shut down; they just closed, and their servers were turned off for non-payment. Mike Shockley, owner of RSW, was also the owner of the hosting company formerly known as WarmWebHost (his other now defunct hosting company) which also just shut down one day last year and never came back. You can search on hosting forums such as webhostingtalk.com and hosthideout.com for more detailed info on either business.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Get things right. We gone no where.. Yes we had some downtime with a few servers and its all been fixed and will not happen again. We have plans for this now. You can check WHT all about it Sir.

Mike.

•••
I fully back Mike up. He is completely cool, nice, trustable. So what if a NEW site had some down time? Its expected! Don't be so quick to point fingers, rather, you should have PMed him before running his name through the mud like you did.

•••
I am also a customer of ResellerWays, and have no negative thing to say about them. Been with them for... I think it has been a couple of months now... and have not had any bad experiences with them.

So only good things to say about them, yet.

•••
Hello,

Thank you everyone. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :)

Mike.

•••
It is sad to hear about situations like this. It is so easy for things to get out of hand and for people to accuse without looking at all the facts first.

•••
WWH-Mike said:
Hello,

Get things right. We gone no where.. Yes we had some downtime with a few servers and its all been fixed and will not happen again. We have plans for this now. You can check WHT all about it Sir.

Mike.

Where have you gone THIS time? Your site was down for 12 days before, now it's been down for 4 so far again now.

Here is what WHT has to say:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=5519668#post5519668

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=5493291#post5493291

And you said it wouldn't happen again.

•••
Jacob N said:
I fully back Mike up. He is completely cool, nice, trustable. So what if a NEW site had some down time? Its expected! Don't be so quick to point fingers, rather, you should have PMed him before running his name through the mud like you did.
While I understand your point of view, PM'ing is not an option when the person is offline or won't answer. Also, this is not a NEW site for him, he's had several businesses, the last one, WarmWebHost he left also. Most people thought he'd done the same thing with Resellerways. It was offline and Mike was not answering commuications for 12 days. Now Resellerways is down again, and has been for 4 days, again with no way to contact. Im not quick to point fingers, just pointing out the facts as the research shows it. Thank you.

WWH-Mike said:
Hello,

Mike.

Sorry, but I called it as I saw it. You were gone, Sir, and your site was totally down - for 12 days in a row. Then you managed to get back up, but for less than a week. Where have you gone THIS time? it's been down for over 4 days so far again now. Not a good sign at all.

I actually have checked WHT, and the reports there are not good either. Here is what WHT has to say:

webhostingtalk dot com/showthread.php?p=5519668#post5519668

webhostingtalk dot com/showthread.php?p=5493291#post5493291

Mike, you said it 'will not happen again', and that it has all been fixed? Well, for starters, Never say never! And it seems that something is broken again, as you've been down for another stretch - 4 days this time according to various website monitoring sites.

I was just giving fair warning to people that you may not be a very trustworthy host if people want their servers to have good uptime. You have experienced too many problems in the past month. While that is unfortunate, perhaps once you have some good history and a better track record to show I will come back and report such. Hope you get your business running again, Sir, but if not, good luck in any other endeavors you might pursue.

--------------

To Snowbird: As you can see, I did not accuse before looking and reviewing the facts. Feel free to view the links, or do a Google search yourself and you'll see what I say has been the truth (sad to say).

•••
I guess you were right afterall "Just-Me".

I just got a message from there support after a week of non-respons about why my sites were down.

The message said that they were out of business.

Fortunately for me it was only minisites and not important sites. And I had not paid in front more then one month, so did'nt loose anything from it.

But what irritates me is that they could have informed their customers BEFORE they got out of business.

And the support e-mail from their e-mail was signed "[email protected]".

I don't know why the support was signed "calmskiesnetwork.net" and if the people involved in it is the same as Resellerways.com?

Just wanted to give you a update on whats going on. :)

And sorry "Just-Me" for not believing you.

•••
Hello testingyou,

I want to explain a few things quickly for you, Calm Skies Network, has nothing to do with ResellerWays. Completly different owners, network and support.

I will simply just quote myself from WebHostingTalk, more information can be found at "http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=850144&page=3&highlight=resellerways"

"Hello,

First off, let me clear my name! I am the owner of Calm Skies Network, and I have been in the industry since 2000. I will be sure to offer true support, mainly as I wont be doing this budget pricing, were theres no money to cover support.

As anyone who was a client known’s at ResellerWays. I was hired as a Marketing and Business Development staff member in March.

After a month without being paid, I served my 30 day notice, 2 weeks later his site was hacked. I decided I would assist in helping him get things back up.

Instead all you know what has happened, he didn't pay his bills. I had emailed replied to everyone that had a ticket open. His site was shutdown last week, however I paid to keep it online for 1 more week to email everyone one last time.

Those with shared hosting, I have I believe been able to backup your sites, VPS were a complete lost cause .

In regards to the WHOIS protection, that is off because Calm Skies Network was not to go live till June, I have been doing business locally since 2008. In Jan 2009 I purchased the domain and did some online sales still under the radar. Because of these issues I was forced to make myself known to the community. The whois should be reflected as my details now. I had forgotten all about it still being up."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back