Dynadot

domains Behalf.com: Mysteriously, Behalf fintech shut down with no trace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
A company called Behalf operating from the domain Behalf.com shut down without a trace in early 2023.
Issues had begun a year earlier, however, as the company’s social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter were last updated in March of 2022.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Behalf received millions of dollars across 9 financing rounds and had a post-money valuation in the range of $500M to $1B as of Jul 28, 2021. Then things went downhill, apparently due to changes in the financial markets."

I saw your screenshot of their website: That looks like a simple little site to have raised so much money.

•••
"Behalf received millions of dollars across 9 financing rounds and had a post-money valuation in the range of $500M to $1B as of Jul 28, 2021. Then things went downhill, apparently due to changes in the financial markets."

I saw your screenshot of their website: That looks like a simple little site to have raised so much money.

I've seen worse web sites and the source is Crunchbase so it's reliable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back