Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Resell LLLL.COM?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gumby11g

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi Guys,

Yesterday, I won the bid of a LLLL.com on ebay. The owner has transferred it, however he keeps complaining he should not have sold it. He thought it would sell for more. The appraisal says I paid a fair price for it. Should I offer to sell it back to him at abount a 50% profit or hold on for two years and see if I can get 300%-500% return? It's a good LLLL. VVCV.com. If so, is asking for 50% too much?

Thanks, Phil
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This market is moving too quickly for humans to know how to function in it.

Dizzy.

I expect more of this if this thing does not plateau.
 
0
•••
You paid for it ligitly, keep it!
 
0
•••
response

Roderick

If you look at my post,you will notice I never said you asked for it back. All I asked these people was, should I offer to sell it back to you. I was in a quandry because you indicated you shouln't have sold, therefore, I almost offered it back to you at a small profit. These people have advised against that, as you can see.
 
0
•••
Thks Phil for responding.

I can imo as prices are all over the board for LLLL that either the seller or the buyer will have moments of wondering if they did the right thing. Its nice to have this conversation and its amazing how small the domain community really is.

One thing I will say is Phil deserves the great feedback I gave him in Ebay. He has many, many feedbacks in Ebay and all of them are stelller positives.

Thks again Phil :)

Roderick
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back