IT.COM

REQ-LOGO: Professional Logo $150 | Website will be built around the logo.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo design - "FiberPeer" or "fiberpeer"
Prize : US$150
Contest End Date & Time : 7/18/2014 3:00 PM Central Standard Time
Size Requirements : Extremely Large high resolution as well as very small logos to go at the bottom of websites. All HD quality
Color Requirements : None - However, I do prefer types of blue / orange sometimes together. Maybe fiber one color and peer be another. (I barely match my own clothes so I'm leaving this to the professionals here)
General Requirements : Logo will be used for everything: Shirts, Polos, Website, Business Cards, Promotions, Press Releases.

Additional Information : FiberPeer is my 3rd company. We are opening a large datacenter and will be providing DDoS Protected hosting, security, physical fiber, and wifi. All previous companies were turned into some of the largest internet businesses still in the market today. This logo design must be of the highest professionalism, it may likely set the standard for the company in the future.

Whoever is chosen to win after contest will be approached for quite a bit more design work. The website is still in a design phase, so if you have website design experience along with the logo design, this could be a big opportunity.

As far as the design: I would like to see as professional as possible, elegant, yet minimalistic enough to be used on cards, shirts, hats, etc.

Understand that the design will be sold in whole. We will need any PSD's, fonts, design documents that go with it. All rights will be transferred upon payment.

I wish you all the best of luck and I truly look forward to seeing all of your work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New concept:

FiberPeer5.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
let the moderators decide that :)

•••
each and every design i created with my own design in photoshop , i have proof with my .psd file

•••
•••
prazad, i can also create the fb logo/google logo etc on my photoshop from scratch,doesn't mean it's mine

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
each and every design i created with my own design in photoshop , i have proof with my .psd file

Creating it yourself does not avoid copyright infringement. If the design looks similar to another, it can be considered a derived work, and is therefore copyright infringement. Changing colors and the directions of lines does not put you in the clear.

•••
Creating it yourself does not avoid copyright infringement. If the design looks similar to another, it can be considered a derived work, and is therefore copyright infringement. Changing colors and the directions of lines does not put you in the clear.

Thank you for info
and thanks for removing that
:)

•••
FiberPeer6.png

If you need to change something let me know.
Thanks

•••
New Concept
FeedBack Appreciated
fiber5.jpg

•••
I'm a designer with almost 20 years experience.
I don't copy or use clip art. Everything I do is 100% original.​

fp2.png

Last edited:
•••
One More Concept
Feedback Appreciated

fiber5 copy.jpg

•••
Hello,

Here are my submissions.

and

Feedback appreciated.

Regards

daraptor

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    816.2 KB · Views: 238
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    849.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
•••
Sometimes a logo just needs one color.

fp3.png

•••
Daraptor, Namefu, and Frakusha:

Your designs are beautiful.

Everyone has done great work and I appreciate you all.

I do believe based on these three to be the most original designs. I do like others for example Gtraffic and Prazad but I'm looking for original. Thinking out of the box - not derivatives of other people's submissions. Additionally, if I find it bears resemblance to anything I have seen on logo sites, "create your own" sites... I simply cannot accept them.

Out of the three mentioned are my current top picks in no specific order. Thus far!

The contest ends in 23-hours and to be honest... Based on everything seen and the work that I see going into these I will be choosing a first and second place winner.

1st Place: $150
2nd Place: $75

If anyone wishes to retract their option to be in second place I will accept. I understand the point is to be paid $150 but second place is only $75. Therefore, if you are chosen as second place and wish to refuse $75 for your design, I will choose another second place winner.

I thank you all and I look forward to tomorrow at 3PM CDT.

•••
•••
Hello,

Here are my submissions.

Show attachment 6384

and

Show attachment 6385

Feedback appreciated.

Regards

daraptor

Daraptor:
Just a note that I really like the first designs with globes. However, I would like to see mockup spelled as fiberpeer (instead of fibrepeer) :)

Also, is it possible to alter the globe so that it reflects North America?

•••
•••
LOGO_zps3a8b9334.jpg

LOGO_zps33456c06.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back