IT.COM

REQ-LOGO: Professional Logo $150 | Website will be built around the logo.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo design - "FiberPeer" or "fiberpeer"
Prize : US$150
Contest End Date & Time : 7/18/2014 3:00 PM Central Standard Time
Size Requirements : Extremely Large high resolution as well as very small logos to go at the bottom of websites. All HD quality
Color Requirements : None - However, I do prefer types of blue / orange sometimes together. Maybe fiber one color and peer be another. (I barely match my own clothes so I'm leaving this to the professionals here)
General Requirements : Logo will be used for everything: Shirts, Polos, Website, Business Cards, Promotions, Press Releases.

Additional Information : FiberPeer is my 3rd company. We are opening a large datacenter and will be providing DDoS Protected hosting, security, physical fiber, and wifi. All previous companies were turned into some of the largest internet businesses still in the market today. This logo design must be of the highest professionalism, it may likely set the standard for the company in the future.

Whoever is chosen to win after contest will be approached for quite a bit more design work. The website is still in a design phase, so if you have website design experience along with the logo design, this could be a big opportunity.

As far as the design: I would like to see as professional as possible, elegant, yet minimalistic enough to be used on cards, shirts, hats, etc.

Understand that the design will be sold in whole. We will need any PSD's, fonts, design documents that go with it. All rights will be transferred upon payment.

I wish you all the best of luck and I truly look forward to seeing all of your work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations to the Winners!!
@ecsportal : Great contest with nice competition!

•••
Thanks again!

Payments sent will let authors update on transfers of files.

•••
Payment received; files sent.
Thanks.

•••
Payment received, files sent. Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back