Dynadot

REQ-LOGO: Professional Logo $150 | Website will be built around the logo.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo design - "FiberPeer" or "fiberpeer"
Prize : US$150
Contest End Date & Time : 7/18/2014 3:00 PM Central Standard Time
Size Requirements : Extremely Large high resolution as well as very small logos to go at the bottom of websites. All HD quality
Color Requirements : None - However, I do prefer types of blue / orange sometimes together. Maybe fiber one color and peer be another. (I barely match my own clothes so I'm leaving this to the professionals here)
General Requirements : Logo will be used for everything: Shirts, Polos, Website, Business Cards, Promotions, Press Releases.

Additional Information : FiberPeer is my 3rd company. We are opening a large datacenter and will be providing DDoS Protected hosting, security, physical fiber, and wifi. All previous companies were turned into some of the largest internet businesses still in the market today. This logo design must be of the highest professionalism, it may likely set the standard for the company in the future.

Whoever is chosen to win after contest will be approached for quite a bit more design work. The website is still in a design phase, so if you have website design experience along with the logo design, this could be a big opportunity.

As far as the design: I would like to see as professional as possible, elegant, yet minimalistic enough to be used on cards, shirts, hats, etc.

Understand that the design will be sold in whole. We will need any PSD's, fonts, design documents that go with it. All rights will be transferred upon payment.

I wish you all the best of luck and I truly look forward to seeing all of your work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New and original concept:

FP.png

•••
•••
•••
Daraptor, Namefu, and Frakusha:

Your designs are beautiful.

Everyone has done great work and I appreciate you all.

I do believe based on these three to be the most original designs. I do like others for example Gtraffic and Prazad but I'm looking for original. Thinking out of the box - not derivatives of other people's submissions. Additionally, if I find it bears resemblance to anything I have seen on logo sites, "create your own" sites... I simply cannot accept them.

Out of the three mentioned are my current top picks in no specific order. Thus far!

The contest ends in 23-hours and to be honest... Based on everything seen and the work that I see going into these I will be choosing a first and second place winner.

1st Place: $150
2nd Place: $75

If anyone wishes to retract their option to be in second place I will accept. I understand the point is to be paid $150 but second place is only $75. Therefore, if you are chosen as second place and wish to refuse $75 for your design, I will choose another second place winner.

I thank you all and I look forward to tomorrow at 3PM CDT.

My designs are unique and i'm sure you can't see my designs anywhere except the one which i already removed, and i'm 100% sure the designs i posted here is original and not even copied a single line

•••
@Ch, sure I will incorporate North America in the Globe and update the text in logo.

•••
Here is my another Genuine Design ( Logo of FP is Created with Hosting Server OutLook )
FeedBack Appreciated
For Further Color Changes Please post a Comment
:)
Newfib copy.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
The Above Concept Designs are 100% Original (My Own Creation)
So you don't need to worry about Duplicate if you have doubt please verify over the Internet
Thank you
Regards,
Prazad

•••
fp6c.png

Last edited:
•••
Again, sometimes one color is enough....

fp6csmall.png

•••
I've been working on a few typographic designs for you.

First:
FiberPeer2.jpg

Admittedly these did not scale down very well or to black and white, so I won't pretend they do even though they look good as is. I ended up going with something more simple, and I am happy with their ability to stand alone.

FiberPeer3-white.jpg

FiberPeer3.jpg

fp-bc.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
This one illustrates security and a "peer" network connection (or internet connection)

fp7b.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello,

Here are the revised submissions. I have updated the Logo text and incorporated North America on the globe.

]

and

Feedback appreciated.

Regards

daraptor

Attachments

• rc1.jpg
    rc1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 195
  • rc2.jpg
    rc2.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
•••
Creative Design For your Company
FeedBack Appreciated
FBR2.jpg

•••
Wow!
The amount of submissions have been a bit overwhelming. So just an update that since the contest end time has arrived, we are now discussing the logos presented.

I will update you by 5PM CDT to make the complete announcement.

I will then notify those of who I have chosen and request their Paypal payment address to proceed.

Thanks so much!

•••
I want to first say that this was an incredibly hard decision. Namefu, GTraffic, daraptor, and others came very close. For one reason or another, they sadly were not chosen.

Let me explain my thought process before you guys get upset with me :)

Namefu: The FP logo in the second or third change (which was my first choice) was a logo I have seen used. I had a couple of people notify me of those logos and I simply couldn't chose them due to this. The other logo I liked was the fiber branching out next to fiberpeer. I loved the choice of colors. However, it reminded me of Lendingtree and Wiredtree both - therefore, I simply couldn't go that route. My next favorite was the vertical lines as an "I" in fiberpeer. I loved it, however this became an issue because of the size and possible placement on shirts, etc. I just can't see it being shrunk down to fit on Polo breast-logo correctly.

GTraffic: I think you saved your best work for almost last. The logo with the FP fused together and the circle around it, honestly was almost my choice. The issue became how much it reminded me of Rackspace, and several other logos just seemed too familiar to me. Not because I had seen them before but they just looked similar to other logos I have seen.

daraptor: I *really* liked the logo. The problem I had was separating it from the emblem itself (for example on the bottom of websites, etc) it just didn't stand out anymore. I think you have a wonderful talent and I'm sorry I made you waste time by working on this additionally. However, I needed to see what the finished product would look like - in order to give it the same fair chance as everyone else.

Now to announce the winners!

$150 Winner:
Frakusha: Let me say that the original logo (without any of the little dots) stood out to me. In fact, everyone I showed it to said it was the one logo that jumped out at them every time. We printed all of these on high quality photo paper and each one was shown to a group of 6 people. 5/6 picked your logo every time it was shown. We believe it will work on shirts, business cards, the corner of the tops of the website, and pretty much anywhere else - even with removing the emblem and going with just the textual logo.

$75 Winner:
Hayes: And before anyone says, "anyone can make that logo". I can say that I probably agree that any one of you could reproduce the logo with ease. However, I also believe he is the one logo that captured the simplicity of my previous logos and rolled them into a new one.

John Maeda wrote:
“Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful.”

I have to agree 100%. Every one of my previous companies have utilized at least 2 logos. One we used primarily for big fancy signs and brochures, another we used for everything else. The second being used far more than even the big fancy logo.

I believe this to be that second logo and that's why I chose it. (Just so everyone knows, I didn't miss the similarities in font to Peer1.com)

Peer1 is a partner of ours so we will ensure we choose something that doesn't clash ;)

I thank you all very much for your time and effort. I believe everyone here is so truly talented that I wouldn't see how you're not already winning a fair share of contests such as these. This one was so close, I almost went with a tie. However, it would be nice for authors - it simply doesn't make business sense to buy 3 logos :)

I wish you all the best!

Frakusha and Hayes: Please send me your Paypal addresses and your email addresses so we can complete the hand-off, etc.

•••
Congrats to the winners - Frakusha & Hayes
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once files and payments have been completed so we can close this contest.

•••
Hey no problem, it was a lot of fun! Printing on clothing is beyond my experience and I can totally understand the issues you had with my logo regarding that. Glad you liked the other designs, but sorry that they reminded you of other logos!

Congrats to the winners!

•••
Congratulation to the winner..
And all the best @ecsportal. i'm will be your 1st client when your business on the line..
Thank You

•••
Thank you all! will update thread when we finish with everything :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back