IT.COM

REQ-LOGO: Professional Logo $150 | Website will be built around the logo.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo design - "FiberPeer" or "fiberpeer"
Prize : US$150
Contest End Date & Time : 7/18/2014 3:00 PM Central Standard Time
Size Requirements : Extremely Large high resolution as well as very small logos to go at the bottom of websites. All HD quality
Color Requirements : None - However, I do prefer types of blue / orange sometimes together. Maybe fiber one color and peer be another. (I barely match my own clothes so I'm leaving this to the professionals here)
General Requirements : Logo will be used for everything: Shirts, Polos, Website, Business Cards, Promotions, Press Releases.

Additional Information : FiberPeer is my 3rd company. We are opening a large datacenter and will be providing DDoS Protected hosting, security, physical fiber, and wifi. All previous companies were turned into some of the largest internet businesses still in the market today. This logo design must be of the highest professionalism, it may likely set the standard for the company in the future.

Whoever is chosen to win after contest will be approached for quite a bit more design work. The website is still in a design phase, so if you have website design experience along with the logo design, this could be a big opportunity.

As far as the design: I would like to see as professional as possible, elegant, yet minimalistic enough to be used on cards, shirts, hats, etc.

Understand that the design will be sold in whole. We will need any PSD's, fonts, design documents that go with it. All rights will be transferred upon payment.

I wish you all the best of luck and I truly look forward to seeing all of your work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's 2 concept ideas to get things started
442_fiberpeer_sample2.png

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Here's 2 more concepts going a different direction
517_fiberpeer_sample4.png

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Will post my entry soon.

•••
Hello. Please let me know if I'm in the right direction thanks!

29.png

•••
•••
•••
Eric_Lyon: thank you for the submissions. However, they really just have a little much going on and the emblems, almost seem a little too templated or "standard".

Namefu: I like them, I'm not a huge fan of the "FP" logos. The blue is a little too bright, orange the same. I'd prefer something darker.

Frikusha: to be honest, this far, yours are my favorites. I do think I'd prefer something other than a white font just due to the backgrounds on websites may end up with "powered by" type logos which would need to be color. Also, my business cards are almost always black so the font would need to be a brighter color - other than white as it seems to plain. Even gray may be better.

The FP logo is neat but I'm not certain it fits my need. I'm all for testing out graphics, however the more I look at each of these - I think it maybe we should stick to just logos with the letters of "FiberPeer" or "fiberpeer" you could also play with the capitalization, etc.

Thanks so much guys!

(I will say that my last business logos are easily seen by searching "ServerOrigin", "ethProxy", and "CloudCDN".

All of which may give you an idea of the types of graphics I prefer.

•••
For reference, these are logos from my other companies to give an idea of things I like.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 92
•••
•••
Gtraffic: thanks for your submission however this appears far too templated as well. We are looking for something more. Definitely no clip art type things / it must be original artwork which the entire design can have a valid trademark attached.

•••
feedback appreciated:
The more I look at this the more I like it. Can fiber and the F half be attempted with another color? Possibly a light gray?

If you have any other ideas for the emblem part - I would love to see them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
hey, thank you for feedback, at my place is midnight so will give a shot with another emblem tomorrow, for now here is color revision (light blue & light grey):

DWNw9O7.png

tA8hYdm.png

nyYFii4.png

•••
Excellent. I like it.

I am excited to see it.

So far it's between you and Namefu.

Namefu: I really like it as well. Do you have any other fonts you think look good for the name? Possibly making fiber bolder?

Thank you all for your patience.
I am honored to take submissions from each of you. So many talented people.

•••
•••
•••
One More
fiber.jpg

fibr.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Fb1.png
Fb2.png
Fb3.png
FB.png

1.png

fb4.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, too much cheese similar to another logo.

Last edited:
•••
Gtraffic, that looks really familiar, don't you think?

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, too much cheese similar to another logo.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back