Dynadot
Namecheap
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales or purchases of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:
Sale venue:
Listing type:
Listing upgrades:
Seller:
Asking price:
Sale price:
Purchase venue:
Purchase price:
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now
Listing upgrades: Featured listing
Seller: Me
Asking price: $950
Sale price: $830
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)
Purchase price: $25
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.
Domain name: ThatDomain.com
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction
Listing upgrades: N/A
Seller: Someone else
Asking price: N/A
Sale price: $60
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)
Purchase price: $8
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

rudge

Top Contributor
Impact
IMG_20211017_170544.jpg

Inbound, DAN
Buy Now

justsand

Established Member
Impact
Sold another 2 .CO domains!

1) Eggless.co

Sale price: $175
Venue: Dan
Type: Imported lead
Hold time: 8 months
Hand-reg on 17/02/2021 for $1.99

2) FinancialAdvisory.co

Sale price: $175
Venue: Dan
Type: Imported lead
Hold time: 8 months (almost)
Hand-reg on 24/02/2021 for $1.99

Last edited:

Wali Dahot

Top Contributor
Impact
Collaborative // NFT (.) com
Handreg
Sale price: €299 (347 USD)
Hold Time: 7 months
Venue: DAN
Type: makeoffer
Buyer made an offer of €100 back in June to which I made a counter offer of €995 but the buyer rejected. I made another counter offer of 299€ this weekend which the buyer accepted and the deal was closed in a day.

Lee Latner

Established Member
Impact
Domain Name: Tulsa + Gutter / com AND Tulsa + Gutters / com
Date: 10/05/2021
Venue: Afternic
Price: $1888 each (net proceeds $1510.40) TOTAL NET $3020.80
Type: BIN
Investment: $36 (Netsol promo back in Sept 2018)

Found as a drop through ExpiredDomains.net / the plural was available so I purchased it too.

Greek23

Upgraded Member
Impact
m/e/t/a/d/i/u/m .xyz
Venue: Afternic
Price: $100
Cost: $1
Hold Time: 5 months

Not really reporting the sale because of a significant dollar amount, but because after I saw the sale of metapayments in the .co on Saturday, I went and created a master spreadsheet of my domain portfolio. This master spreadsheet should have been done a long time ago, but I began checking pricing across the three marketplaces (Dan, Sedo and AN for consistency) and also if increase/decrease in pricing was needed. I started with .com/.co first, have not made it to .xyz yet, but this name was on Dan, Sedo and Afternic. Afternic was the lowest price of the three (had Dan lander), this is a cryptocurrency (albeit small) and meta + is taking off. Metadium is a company already in king, so not sure who the buyer is, but nonetheless, keeps me motivated to get better organized and set myself up for long term success. I am not saying this name is worth more or less, but it pays for all of my .99 cent promo meta +keyword .co hand regs and more importantly lights a fire under my a** to price consistent across all marketplaces. Afternic had been cold for me and maybe this is the start of Afternic sales picking up again :)

No further details.

SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Sold Price: $35,000
Listing type: Make Offer
Purchased Price:
$5.90
Hold Time: 14 days
Date Purchased: 2021-10-04
Sale Completed: 2021-10-20

Details: I acquired this name while diversifying my mostly .com meta portfolio. Figured why not. Cheap buy. Buyer came with an initial offer of $20K. I countered and we settled on $35K.

Meta+Keyword continues to outperform! The metaverse is going to be huge! Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

M.Rovert

Established Member
Impact
SOLD

Domain:
Meta Dating ./net
Sale venue:
Sedo
Sold Price: $35,000
Listing type: Make Offer
Purchased Price:
$5.90
Hold Time: 14 days
Date Purchased: 2021-10-04
Sale Completed: 2021-10-20

Details: I acquired this name while diversifying my mostly .com meta portfolio. Figured why not. Cheap buy. Buyer came with an initial offer of $20K. I countered and we settled on $35K.

Meta+Keyword continues to outperform! The metaverse is going to be huge! Hot niche and still very much in it's infancy!

no further details.

Happy hunting!

Man you are F**** crushing it!!
Super congrats!.
And I guess we will see quite a lot more from your metas :)

Last edited:

Makbliss

Cancer Survivor, domain and crypto enthusiasts
Impact
Just finalized the Sale of Gem.(xyz) for $18,200.

Received 2k offer on Dan this morning, negotiated for most of the day then the buyer messaged me via Twitter and asked if it was easier to chat on there which I said sure.

Ended up agreeing on 10k USD and 2 ETH ($4,100 each so $8,200) he’s a young serial successful entrepreneur that is coming out with a game changer tool for NFT’s.
I pushed the domain first as show of good faith and he sent payments via Coinbase.
Couldn’t have went any smoother and dealt with a nicer person.
I reg’d it on the drop about a year ago.
Good Vibes!🤟🏼