IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Having a slow March so far, and been wondering.

Seems sales reporting is also quite slow here, on anything under $3k at least. Do you agree?

Sales reporting is voluntary and many don’t report or only report above certain amounts. From things I have heard here and there sales are up right now not down.

•••
Sales reporting is voluntary and many don’t report or only report above certain amounts. From things I have heard here and there sales are up right now not down.

we go by what we see posted here. not by what we hear. former is fact. latter is guessing.

it goes without saying posting is voluntary.. not sure why u even mention that. however again we or u have no clue how many aren't posting sales whereas we have an exact number (fact) of how many are posting.

therefore it is pure fiction and speculation to say sales are not down based on how many may not be posting.

•••
we go by what we see posted here. not by what we hear. former is fact. latter is guessing.

it goes without saying posting is voluntary.. not sure why u even mention that. however again we or u have no clue how many aren't posting sales whereas we have an exact number (fact) of how many are posting.

therefore it is pure fiction and speculation to say sales are not down based on how many may not be posting.

Trust me, a lot of people don’t report sales here. I know this for a fact because I know other domainers who make sales and don’t report them.

some others only report sales above a certain amount.

•••
Trust me, a lot of people don’t report sales here. I know this for a fact because I know other domainers who make sales and don’t report them.

some others only report sales above a certain amount.

that's not at all my point.

I know some dont report. this is why I'm comparing relative numbers of posts here b4 and now. which already excludes all those who didnt post b4...or now.

cheers

•••
I think more people would post if follow up comments and remarks are not allowed strictly. I have also been been guilty of commenting but some snarky remarks and repeated n00b questions might have put off a lot of people...

I know 5-6 people are used to report here and are still making sales but stopped reporting.

•••
theinterior.co
Sedo landing with BIN
$2 to $2500 in a week
Received payment today

•••
•••
•••
theinterior.co
Sedo landing with BIN
$2 to $2500 in a week
Received payment today

This is indeed a nice sale because com is available for purchase with just little higher price. Looks like people are seriously considering co extension now. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

•••
I sold Xillion/./co yesterday for 200 bucks on Epik marketplace BIN..

And Damnnnn... . I just saw It was a Pending sale on afternic for 1888.. Guy searched on Epik and found himself a deal...... It was bought on Epik promo and I might have set all the promo names with 200 on epik marketplace.. Since I don't use epik lander, I never checked... and yesterday I saw all my epik names listed for 200.. Funny I already sold 2 more for 499 each on afternic and they were available for 200 all the while in Epik.. It Hurts hahaha.. I had listed for 200 because during the Epik promo I couldn't get a Big lists as I was late and I had to relax my selection criteria, and at that point I felt I could list everything for 200.. Later on Afernic etc, I updated prices of some better sounding names.. This is a Story I won't forget lol.

Xillion.png

•••
I sold Xillion/./co yesterday for 200 bucks on Epik marketplace BIN..

And Damnnnn... . I just saw It was a Pending sale on afternic for 1888.. Guy searched on Epik and found himself a deal...... It was bought on Epik promo and I might have set all the promo names with 200 on epik marketplace.. Since I don't use epik lander, I never checked... and yesterday I saw all my epik names listed for 200.. Funny I already sold 2 more for 499 each on afternic and they were available for 200 all the while in Epik.. It Hurts hahaha.. I had listed for 200 because during the Epik promo I couldn't get a Big lists as I was late and I had to relax my selection criteria, and at that point I felt I could list everything for 200.. Later on Afernic etc, I updated prices of some better sounding names.. This is a Story I won't forget lol.

Show attachment 185342
Better luck next timeπŸ˜ƒ

If I may ask, how did you check afternic pending sale

Last edited:
•••
I can’t remember if I reported this or not (not to mention I’m glad y’all brought this up so I can make sure I reported it on my taxes!!) I (afternic) sold game lines.io for @$300 a few months ago.

I can check how long I had to sit on it.

it was my 3rd sale. Very good feeling!!

•••
Better luck next timeπŸ˜ƒ

If I may ask, how did you check afternic pending sale

It looks like this inside your Afternic account(pending sales):

3ps.jpg

P.S. Only one of these three came through as completed sale at the time, fortunately the one with the highest listing price :)

•••
•••
Nftawards.com
SOLD....$2888.
AFTERNIC

(ANOTHER NFT SOLD TODAY w/Afternic....$4,888
I'll post when it transfers!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-184347_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316-184347_Gmail.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 266
•••
Nftawards.com
SOLD....$2888.
AFTERNIC

Your Afternic portfolio listing prices are really...promising. Wish you many sales!

Last edited:
•••

C o n n e c t . c o m . c o

- sold for $852, Afternic BIN
- registered for $11.99 with GoDaddy
- hold time 8 months
- domain is out of my GD account already ("transfer complete")

connect_.png

Last edited:
•••
Domain Name: ZBBJ [dot] net
Sale Venue: DNHat Lander + DAN escrow service
Sale Type: BIN + Make Offer
Sale Price: $880
Sale Date: Feb. 08, 2021
DAN Escrow service fee (5%).
Purchase/holding cost: (GD closeouts $17) + 4 renewals
Hold time: 4 years

Details:
Inbound offer via NameCape.com (landing page powered by DNHat). DAN Escrow service fee paid by buyer.

zbbj-net-dan.png

•••
Nftawards.com
SOLD....$2888.
AFTERNIC

Nice sale congratulations.. Both hands reg? Any outbound?

•••
Nice sale congratulations.. Both hands reg? Any outbound?
Hi! Thanks!
Yes both hand reg 8/2020 and I did some promotions on social media.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bought privately in early 2019 for 250 (182 GBP)
Sold in last december (2020) for 5995 bin
20210317_095205.jpg

•••
Sold for $6,000

PlanetCbd (.com)

Purchase price: $200
Hold time: 2 weeks
Sold via Dan (was inbound offer)

•••
Sold for $6,000

PlanetCbd (.com)

Purchase price: $200
Hold time: 2 weeks
Sold via Dan (was inbound offer)

is it secret to ask where u get great names like this for 200..not 2yrs ago but 2weeks ago? I've seen u do it with vr too..very impressive sales and acquisitions prices too.. cheers

•••
is it secret to ask where u get great names like this for 200..not 2yrs ago but 2weeks ago? I've seen u do it with vr too..very impressive sales and acquisitions prices too.. cheers

Thanks Alcy.

I think you already know but yes I can't really say too much about purchases because I want to continue making a little money going forwards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back