IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gateway.xyz
SH Offer
Reg + 3 renewals

Arya.xyz
Afternic BIN
Reg + 2 renewals

Velocity.xyz
Afternic BIN
Reg + 1 renewal

Elemental.xyz
DAN offer
Reg + 3 renewals

Discus.xyz
DAN offer
Reg + 1 renewal

No further info. Thanks

•••
Untitled.png

its the upgrade of their brand.

•••
Latest Sales

V/O/I/C/E/V/I/B/E/.com $3499

F/I/B/E/R/T/R/U/S/T/.com $2600

Z/O/O/M/A/L/A/.com $3999

•••
•••
GCM.IN - $1,500
Hold time - 10 years
Total cost - $151
Venue - Daaz.com

•••
CogniTelligent.com
Sold: $600
Venue: Dan
List Type: Make Offer
Hold Time: 4.5 months
Handreg: Yes

The buyer came in with a $300 offer. After a few back and forth, I realized my buyer wasn't likely to go higher. I liked the name and realized it could sell for more, or this could be my only chance. And being that I have similar variations to this domain, I went ahead and took the money to generate some cash flow. The buyer bought a good name at a good price. I hope he makes it great.

•••
Bought in may last year 1.99 epik promo
Sold in october last year afternic bin 499
20210202_061755.jpg

•••
Genesis Development .com $45540 in 60 equal payments of $759. Acquired for $466 11/2020.
$20k offer came via its landing page and escrow.com, turned it down; we eventually talked a few times and agreed on deal. Tried the payments on Dan.com, but the buyer's credit card wouldn't pass the 3D authorization, so I approached Epik. They were very professional and responsive, reassured the buyer and set up the contract. I collected the first payment already.

•••
Genesis Development .com $45540 in 60 equal payments of $759. Acquired for $466 11/2020.
$20k offer came via its landing page and escrow.com, turned it down; we eventually talked a few times and agreed on deal. Tried the payments on Dan.com, but the buyer's credit card wouldn't pass the 3D authorization, so I approached Epik. They were very professional and responsive, reassured the buyer and set up the contract. I collected the first payment already.

Many congratulations and feel free to ignore this if you think it's too intrusive, but do you mind sharing how you saw value in the domain when you acquired it?

Edit: allow me answer my own question :xf.wink: there is a plethora of established companies called genesis development

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Rentely.com
Sale price: $299
Total Cost: $25
Venue: Afternic
Hold period: 10 months

I was going to drop this domain, but thanks to @twiki I used his Afternic pricing for domain clearances technique which resulted in this sale.

•••
They have been refunded apparently
u get buyer details in invoice or its not allowed to share .
sedo , dan shares buyer details if cancelled .

•••
Did you have a BIN price (if yes, how much) or Make offer?

•••
Congratulations ! Was it parked at Daaz.com ?
Thanks. Not initially. inquiry came in through Voodoo parked page. Voodoo the sh*t.

•••
Sold via Daaz.com from Jan 1st to today:
- q701.com - $2000 USD

- FresherJobs.co.in - $150 USD

- GNA.co.in - $750 USD

Private Sale
- iXL.co.in - $1295 USD - Used Daaz escrow (Secure Transaction) service.

•••
influx/magazine/ .com

$750

Offer came via NetSol' "Certified Offer Service", negotiated. Frankly i was not sure and was even scared because it's NetSol and there were few emails about payout methods and every time i had like robotic reply, but after 2 weeks i got money to my bank account. And the whole $750, all fees they took from the buyer.

Hold time 2 months

Hum/ify/ .com

$1549 SH

Hold time 10 months

v99/ .co

$985, Afternic BIN

Hold time 4 months

cigar/- box/ .com ( with dash )

$985, Afternic BIN

Hold time 6 months

•••
Here is another old sale I did not report on NP before, or anywhere else, I sold GOVR (dot) (com) for $11,850 in October 2017 on Flippa. Was a bargain IMO.

•••
upload_2021-2-2_15-48-46.png

$888 - a bargain for an exact match 20-year-old domain. I allowed the buyer to pay in 4 weekly installments. First payment received. He's very excited about owning an authoritative domain.

•••
•••
TonLabs.com
Sale price: $4888
Total Cost: $300
Venue: DAAZ.com
Hold period: 1 month

Outbound Sale and transaction processed through Daaz; am glad Daaz started accepting payments in crypto. First payment in Crypto (Bitcoin)

Last edited:
•••
TonLabs.com
Sale price: $4888
Total Cost: $300
Venue: DAAZ.com
Hold period: 1 month

Outbound Sale and transaction processed through Daaz; am glad Daaz started accepting payments in crypto. First payment in Crypto (Bitcoin)
Congrats, this was registered by me in 2016 and sold it to another guy here on namepros for $30 or so...but at that time was nobody to outbound to and it was for sale at $30 a couple of months until it sold.

•••
Congrats, this was registered by me in 2016 and sold it to another guy here on namepros for $30 or so...but at that time was nobody to outbound to and it was for sale at $30 a couple of months until it sold.
I acquired from Dynadot Expired Auctions in Dec 2020

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back