Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot-2021-02-05-084712.png

The listing price was $1899 and the buyer was offering $1000 first and I was asking SH team to handle the counter offer and they did it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Mask///Print (COM)

50$

Afternic
Hold around 8 months

•••
•••
Venue ayanhub.com Domain marketplace

Gee, how have you found this marketplace? There are no backlinks for the domain. And it was registered 137 days ago. It's a miracle!

P.S. You accidentally used a stock photo as your profile picture. It is used by all sorts of accounts on all sorts of forums, Tumblr, fake link farms...

•••
Second sale of Feb.

Hold time: Less than 2 months
Cost: $4.88 backorder

we do.jpeg

•••
Congratulations. Where do you backorder for $4.88?

•••
Hold time 2 month, 0.99 GD promo

upload_2021-2-5_20-1-44.png

•••
seems this price is too low?
Yep, but not important since profit is there.

But you have to think also that the market is limited for a particular niche and by time, people do not need Mask after the covid is over ... actually my strategy is to buy a lot domains (hand regged) and resell them x3/x4. Of course, some special domains I ask more and sometimes at an exaggerated price.

•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN. hold time 3 months.

Sales have continued on a more or less daily basis (having a great 2021).

•••
Untitled.png

Dynadot marketplace, BIN, hold time 3 months.

•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 6 months.

I think this one was undersold by mistake (especially now in Covid world...), but nevertheless, money in the bank right now for more purchases.

•••
N F N S . com

Sold on sedo for BIN $1500

•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hand reg, hold time 1 month. Priced to go quick.

Who said handregs are not worth anything? Any good domain starts as a handreg.

•••
•••
955B21AE-06C6-4928-8F19-37019F497E65.png
Just sold Gourmet(.)vc for $3,499,
Thanks again to @robmonster & @EpikDotCom for running that .vc promo last year. Third .vc sale from that promo.

•••
always neat to get co sale...tho I still find out of the 400 to 500 I hold now and did for past year.. and which were ok quality as i went by extensions taken .. I still didnt get many sales..all good tho..promos cash paid off etc..

this was easy nego..
buyer20...me888..
gd offer ..1yr reg..no outbound..

floid..,..,.co....888$

cheers

•••
yes...the gods have heard me call...dont ask for a number tho... I dont get many big sales in life and my highest stands around 8k... only couple those ...still waiting for me first 5 fig...I know it will come.. at same time 99% of my names ever owned were handregs...then few cheap np buys..and I know u gotta put in the high 3 or 4 figure usually cash to buy a 5fig sellable name...money makes money... anyway..im so thrilled to get my big sale this year ..and so excited that me hands type this on their own knowing I wont give ya name now but in about 10 days..when its paid to me..cause now buyer paid it..but it's kinda locked few more days due to recent transfr..

anyway will reply to this with name soon..

its bodis ...no outbound... then dan lead... 7.5k.... .io.... couple yrs handreg

cheers and there is hope for all of us..even sinners like me... u just gotta ccall on the gods ...but dont ask me for number hahah

hope it's a start to good 2021 for me and all...

very happy to confirm my 2nd all time high sale.. first one also was io..just 500 more..sorry NDA..

name:

interlock

glad I didnt drop or sell for less ..had few xxx offers...io rocks... but only when it sells for good money... ;)

happy sales all

now I gotta call gods to get my first 5fig sale ..hehe

Last edited:
•••
BePaid.co ---> 188 USD
Afternic.com

•••
•••
inves/tir/ .co

$1,485 Afternic BIN

Acq $5, hold time 7 months

================

zo/me/ .co.uk

€750 ( $902 ), inbound

Acq $5, hold time 1 day

Got request via whois email. Asked for their offer, they offered €750. In long term, i would not let it go for less than $2K, but here, considering quick flip and fair offer, i didn't argue.
Suggested to the buyer few ways to close the deal, they ( not domainers, just by reading the sites ) chose Epik escrow. In few minutes after they paid, they got the domain and i got the funds at my Masterbucks. Another amazing experience from @epik escrow!

==================

event/ -stream/ .com

$985 Sedo BIN

Acq $18, hold time 6.5 months

Sold via MLS, i got funds to my paypal 3 hrs after the buyer paid. Props to Sedo.

•••
inves/tir/ .co

$1,485 Afternic BIN

Acq $5, hold time 7 months

================

zo/me/ .co.uk

€750 ( $902 ), inbound

Acq $5, hold time 1 day

Got request via whois email. Asked for their offer, they offered €750. In long term, i would not let it go for less than $2K, but here, considering quick flip and fair offer, i didn't argue.
Suggested to the buyer few ways to close the deal, they ( not domainers, just by reading the sites ) chose Epik escrow. In few minutes after they paid, they got the domain and i got the funds at my Masterbucks. Another amazing experience from @epik escrow!

==================

event/ -stream/ .com

$985 Sedo BIN

Acq $18, hold time 6.5 months

Sold via MLS, i got funds to my paypal 3 hrs after the buyer paid. Props to Sedo.
Congrats. Good deal., Its inspired me to invest more in domains

•••
Events/X/R/ (.com)

Sold: $999
Cost: $19
Dan commission: 5% because self-generated lead

Last edited:
•••
Handregged last year in may (2020) Had listed at afternic and sedo 999 BIN, after few months in october 2020 got an offer of 300 via afternic agent. I countered with 900 through him. Then afternic agent told their latest offer is 500. I told them to quote 750 and buyer took more than few days but finally accepted offer of 750.
20210209_005738.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back