Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TalentSwipe (dot) com sold via SquadHelp last week for $2500. I had it listed for 3400(ish) & the SH team did a good job working with the customer + me to negotiate. Just mentioning as they were really helpful on getting this one closed @ a price that worked for the customer & I could accept.

Had this one for just over a year, renewed a couple weeks prior to sale.
Found this in GD closeouts - there are lots of gems to be found with some time.

Best of luck all,
Brian

•••
New.Finance

$250 via GoDaddy Auctions.

•••
upload_2020-7-21_13-3-54.png

bought in February from GD closeouts
listed at afternic for BIN $1999, sold yesterday
already something going on under the domain

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 161717

bought in February from GD closeouts
listed at afternic for BIN $1999, sold yesterday
already something going on under the domain
great sale, very fair price for this name, I like their logo fits their project perfectly

•••
BondagePositions) in com sold $500 Dan BIN. Cost Reg fee

•••
bit,coin,,.,rabbit,, hole,,,com

360$ gd offr...no outbnd..1yr handreg

•••
BondagePositions) in king sold $500 Dan BIN. Cost Reg fee

Was this inbound or outbound? Haven't seen any adult related sales on this thread for a while & none of my adult domains are selling either. Congratulations!

Last edited:
•••
SemenRetention.com
2018 Hand Reg
Sales Price - $17,999
Afternic

•••
•••
Congrats! It was a BIN price? Fast Transfer?

Yep, BIN. To be honest, I don't remember if it were Fast Transfer or not. I hadn't been on Afternic in forever. I just remember seeing an email from Afternic saying the domain had sold. I hadn't even remembered how much I was asking for it. I dang near passed out when I saw the price I had on it lol

•••
Was this inbound or outbound? Haven't seen any adult related sales on this thread for a while & none of my adult domains are selling either. Congratulations!
I did some outbound to some BDSM guys. Later reduced price and followed up.

Last edited:
•••
SexyPhoto/com $3809 at RajDomains.com (My Website)
payment mode @epik escrow service (Very smooth and easy)
Purchased $2100 December 2019

•••
SemenRetention.com
2018 Hand Reg
Sales Price - $17,999
Afternic

not sure whats more incredible ..sale price or name like this avail handreg this recent...super sale ... for recent handregs 5 fig sales are mega rare...

just want ask...did u handreg it fresh from expired names back then?

Last edited:
•••
Deli///,,bots///,,com Sold for $335.
Outbound - Private
Hand regd for $13
Hold time 26days.

•••
not sure whats more incredible ..sale price or name like this avail handreg this recent...super sale ... for recent handregs 5 fig sales are mega rare...

just want ask...did u handreg it fresh from expired names back then?

I just typed the domain in namecheap's search bar and it came up available. If it was registered before, I'm unaware. But yes, I was shocked to see it was available.

•••
Remote4D.com
Original hand Reg $7
Sold today for $888
Hold time 8 months
Inbound via Dan. Buyer initially offered $575 and I countered with $888.

•••
•••
•••
wow, congratulations! Makes sense though. :)

Thank you ! I got really lucky with this sale :D

Wish you all same thing for your domain names !

Last edited:
•••
Thank you ! I got really lucky with this sale :D

Wish you all same thing for your domain names !

so a sale to binance or whats happening here?

Last edited:
•••
so a sale to binance or whats happening here?
I already got in touch with them for various days (We can say months), probably them but not sure since I contacted the guy I was in contact and he knew nothing about it (He is a moderator but he gave me an official email where I sent a business proposal).

But not sure, we have to wait for the DNS changes.

Last edited:
•••
SemenRetention.com
2018 Hand Reg
Sales Price - $17,999
Afternic
What a sale this was. Congrats. How long did you hold it?

•••
•••
SemenRetention.com
2018 Hand Reg
Sales Price - $17,999
Afternic
Retention of this name paid out big time! Congrats.....:xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:

•••
Was this hand reg or bought from someone? Didn't you thought about TM issues before acquiring it?

what way to get 5fig sale...im still waiting my 1st one...if binance is buyer than sellers claim of lucky is understatment

•••
Back