NamesCon2020

Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Labeled as various in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by RJ, Apr 19, 2005.

Replies:
Views:

1. Sumeeth

Sumeeth DomExpert VIP

You are doing great in selling domains! Keep it up :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. YairDD

YairDD Established Member

Yea through Twitter.
    Thanks!

Also Bettingodds was sold to James Booth ( pretty sure )

Thanks, I'm relatively new to domaining and I enjoy every second of it.

Thanks to all of the members here who wrote guides and helped me at the beginning!

3. DnFolk

DnFolk Top Member VIP

Hand regged earlier in feb this year. Sold via negotiation for 850 euro at dan. Net minus 9% commission. 20191106_171732.jpg

Congrats i had dropped this domain last year december even tried to sell it HERE on np for bargain but it wasn't sold. Although in the end someone did wanted it but it was too late.

4. Windoms

Windoms Established Member

BIN or make offer?

5. Haroon Basha

Haroon Basha IZUQ.COM Gold Account VIP

Domain name:XIVF.COM
    Sale venue: SEDO.com
    Listing type: Buy It Now
    Listing upgrades: None
    Buyer: From Cambridge MA United States of America
    Asking price: $ 250
    Sale price: $ 250
    Sale date: November 6, 2019
    Purchase date: August 2, 2019
    Purchase venue: NamePros Auction
    Purchase price: $ 130
    Details: I kept this domain name for 97 days

6. Olasunkanmi Taiwo

Olasunkanmi Taiwo Established Member

Sold americancricketleague(.)com
    Sale venue: inbound bin (perhaps influenced by some previous outbound, not sure).
    Sale price: $600
    Sale date: November/2019
    Purchase date February/2019
    Purchase price: $1 Netsol promo (I think)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  7. Soofi

Soofi Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

So we conducted another Domain Name LIVE Auction in our Telegram group to provide liquidity to our fellow domain investors, without charging any fee!!

Looks like all the deals were completed and here are the final results:

Domain: iJFU.com
    Sold Price: USD $175

Domain: Housing.pro
    Sold Price: USD $137

Domain: Emotional.in
    Sold Price: USD $50

Domain: Maharashtra.co
    Sold Price: USD $92

Domain: WeeklyZone.com
    Sold Price: USD $40

Domain: Gwalior.org
    Sold Price: USD $101

Domain: iPooling.com
    Sold Price: USD $57

Domain: Mayur.org
    Sold Price: USD$ 56

Domain: HollandInteriors.com
    Sold Price: USD $82

Domain: OJA.io
    Sold Price: USD $41

Domain: OneWish.in
    Sold Price: USD $16

Domain: NKO.in
    Sold Price: USD $91

Domain: OZY.in
    Sold Price: USD $51

Domain: QDM.in
    Sold Price: USD $66

Domain: Gaur.net
    Sold Price: USD $32​

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. If you would want to participate and/or submit your domain names for next (November) monthly live auction, please use the following Live Auction submission link to submit your domain names.

8. EZPZYO

EZPZYO Hack IT Crack IT VIP

All sold at bargain/wholesale prices:facepalm:

9. Soofi

Soofi Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Domain Resellers auction, what else do you expect bud?

At least, they arent paying any fees!

10. CreativeMedia.us

CreativeMedia.us Country Manager at Epik.com Gold Account VIP

Right link:
    https://form.jotform.me/93036361415452

11. myfavorite

myfavorite Member VIP

Good for you considering time & ROI but may be better for buyer considering X IVF. IVF from the point of advanced fertility clinics.

12. NameBuyer.com

NameBuyer.com Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

13. Acorn

Acorn New Member

Sold through Twitter? Wow.
    How did that happen....was it outbound or inbound?
    As in did you message him or he messaged you?
    Could you please share a bit about how the sale happened...if you don't mind.
    Thanks.

14. Riz M.

Riz M. EmpireNames.com Gold Account

Sold WhatThe.com in 3.6k USD on dan just now payment rcvd
    I had 6k offer offer before in brandpa but I rejected now I accepted as one great name is waiting for me to pick him :)
    Purchased in namepros for 40-50 USD with 2 years renewal paid already

inbound lead we did alot of negotiation as i was in 10k and he started from 2.5k but here i think Buyer won :)

Transaction completed in dan

15. Giroud

Giroud Established Member

Congratulations,

This is a great domain name taken in 40 other extensions and sold before for $15K, you left too much money on the table. Don't sell your best domains for low prices.

16. ET76

ET76 QBrands.co VIP

Congratulations! I have DonThe (.com) waiting small whale coming to pick this name :)

17. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Previous sales are usually one off, great name, but sometimes you have to take a good offer, and move onto the next one.

Previous sales sometimes have the odds of getting hit by lightning twice, sometimes domainers simply need to take profit, and keep moving, and making more deals.

This is the million dollar question we all face, if only we had a crystal ball.

18. treasure28

treasure28 Established Member

UsedPavers .com
    Purchased : $6.99
    Initial offer : $100
    Sold: $375
    Sales venue : Dan
    Hold time : 5 months

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  19. AbdulBasit.com

AbdulBasit.com DomainsWeb.com AbdulBasit.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Flome.com – Received direct inquiry via Uniregistry lander and after quoting $2,888 for which initially got $2,250 offer. After giving the best and final offer of $2,500, buyer immediately accepted and made payment via Uniregistry checkout which has been working very smooth for me. As soon as the funds are secured by Uniregistry, they transfer the domain swiftly and credits your account and funds are released per your preferred payment method.

TotalHomeComfort.com – Acquired this domain last year from GoDaddy closeouts. Received opening offer of $1,250 for which I quoted $2,988. To add one thing here, all quoted prices are already set at Sedo, Afternic and their partner registrars so anyone can buy directly from there as well. And the same price is quoted to all potential buyers who inquire directly.

After the usual silence from buyers, got $1,750 as last and final offer. We quoted $2,600 as final price with no more negotiation space left. The buyer came with $2,000 by saying the budget doesn’t allow to move above any more. After around 15 days, out of the blue, the buyer came back and accepted the offer. Once again, we used Uniregistry checkout to complete the transfer and payment procedure.

ChicagoSurgical.com – There have been rare instances where we acquired domain names in bulk deal and this was one of them. Acquired for low 3 figures couple of years back and sold via Afternic BIN for $1,988.

GymMaster.com – Love to have such 2 word brandable domains in portfolio. This took bit too long to close the deal. Got $13,500 opening offer via Afternic broker. The listed price was $19,888 BIN. After going back and forth several times with the broker, we finally closed the deal for $15,000.

HammerApp.com – Sold via Afternic BIN for $1,588.

RegulatoryRisk.com – Sold via Sedo BIN for $1,988. Held this domain for more than 5 years.

CheeseMongers.com – Acquired this domain more than 6 years back. Received direct inquiry via Uniregistry lander and $3,988 was quoted for which initially $3,000 was made. This wasn’t bad offer at all considering the number of years the domain was held and some 3 figs was invested as well. After giving the best price we would accept was $3,750, the buyer immediately accepted. Once again we used Uniregistry checkout which worked very smoothly.

4CEE.com – Creativity and brand-ability is involved in this domain. Acquired this domain several years back and was having BIN of $2,588. Sold at BIN price via Afternic.

GlowupBeauty.com – This was an interesting domain sale. Acquired the domain late August this year for low 3 figures. Put up the domain for $1,988 BIN and was sold via Afternic. With 60 days transfer lock period, domain remained with me for a month period and was later transferred to Afternic.

Kalpavruksha.com – Domain was acquired earlier this year via GoDaddy Auctions for 2 figures and some time back sold for $1,988 BIN via Afternic. During the entire period of holding the domain, got several inquiries via Uniregistry broker and direct lead. However, nothing worked as buyer got stuck at $1,200 and $1,500. I remained firm at $1,988 with no interest to negotiate.

Online-Auto.com – I’m not fond of buying hyphenated domains. However, paying $59 isn’t that bad either for such a domain. Acquired it last year and sold via Afternic BIN for $1,988.

SimplyHis.com – Another domain acquired for $59 last year. And also sold via Afternic BIN for $1,988.

Cloud22.com – This domain was acquired around mid this year for 3 figures. Received direct inquiry and quoted $5,888. The buyer was very nice gentleman to deal with and a good negotiator as well. Buyer initially offered $4,000. We quoted $5,500. After several exchanges of emails, the buyer raised his offer to $4,500. At the end, we both agreed to finalize the deal at $5,000 and sealed the deal via Sedo escrow where the buyer paid the Sedo escrow fee as well.

Mmmore.com – Another domain acquired for $59 and later sold via Afternic BIN for $1,988.

It’s obvious that BIN sales are working the best and the best platform for selling BIN domains is Afternic. Since I’ve been sharing my domain sales and acquisitions, at the same time I would like to share that now the portfolio consists of 3,300 domains. The sale ratio is 2-2.5% per year and targeting towards 3% in 2020.

20. manpreet

manpreet Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Congrats on the sales! Flome.com should have fetched much more, just my opinion.

21. Leo Angelo

Leo Angelo Domaincracy Gold Account Blue Account VIP

Exception.al $1888 BIN PayPal via its landing page. Bought here on NP for $140 May 2017.

22. BostonDomainer

BostonDomainer Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

23. Riz M.

Riz M. EmpireNames.com Gold Account

SOLD just now Bin Growh.com in 995 USD in dan.com
    Picked from closeouts 3 months ago
    no negotiations!!

24. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Top Member VIP

20191108_125832.jpg
    Purchased approx. 18 months ago $1500
    Sold $7000 + other incentives.

Inbound phone call

That's all the details I can share.

(Please do not type domain)

25. damance

damance Top Member VIP

P r o p e r t y M a n a g e m e n t V i s a l i a .COM
    Outbound
    sold for $100
    asking price $249
    hand reg, Epik (04 NOV 2019)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice