Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain Names: Visual/Interpreter[dot]com and Visual/Interpreters[dot]com
Sale Venue:
Private
Sale Type: Outbound
Asking price: $8,800
Sale Price: $6,500
Purchase Venue: NamePros private sale
Hold time: About 8 months

I had previously contacted a couple executives within the buyer's company, and was surprised to never hear back. Recently contacted the CEO and heard back from another company executive within a couple days. Negotiations were quick and smooth and the deal was pretty much settled in the same day.

Good lesson for me to see that the CEO is sometimes (often?) the best person to get the ball rolling on a deal. Although I'm sure that varies depending on company size.

its bit hard to consider sales, without knowing roi ranges. cheers.

•••
its bit hard to consider sales, without knowing roi ranges. cheers.
Fair enough. I'll add it to the original post.

Edit: it won't let me edit the post now. Purchase price was $20 total for the two names.

Last edited:
•••

thanks. I meant any sales.. not just yours.

a 20k sale is amazing when domain was regfee or couple thousands to buy. but a 20k sale is no longer amazing when purchase price was say 17k.. that sort of thing... cheers.. thanks again.

•••

Edit: it won't let me edit the post now. Purchase price was $20 total for the two names.

well then.. in that case.. here is to an amazing sale ;)

great job.

•••

Awesome!

Were you familiar with business before you bought the names?

•••
Awesome!

Were you familiar with business before you bought the names?
I was not until I did some research.

Important to note here that although the ROI is quite large, I do believe the sale price is bang on. I would not have let these names go for much less. They define the very service being offered by the buyer, in a fairly new market that undoubtedly will grow and see competitors enter it in time. Owning these names really shores up the company's brand and allows them to control these keywords on the internet. Hard to put a value on that kind of security.

•••
Sale Venue:
Private

I had previously contacted a couple executives within the buyer's company, and was surprised to never hear back. Recently contacted the CEO and heard back from another company executive within a couple days. Negotiations were quick and smooth and the deal was pretty much settled in the same day.

Good lesson for me to see that the CEO is sometimes (often?) the best person to get the ball rolling on a deal. Although I'm sure that varies depending on company size.

Was the name of the company - A/I/R/A?

•••
Was the name of the company - A/I/R/A?

I'd rather not reveal the buyer here, but feel free to PM for more details.

•••
Sold UAE dot xyz for $133 at BIN at Afternic

•••
Sold UAE dot xyz for $133 at BIN at Afternic

good news for you obviously. I do think its bad news for the extension.

renewal?

congrats anyway..

•••
•••
good news for you obviously. I do think its bad news for the extension.

renewal?

congrats anyway..
Renewal is normal. I renewed it till 2019
I am selling most of my domains for $133( see my signature) due to urgent cash need. I am getting some sales at least.

Last edited:
•••
B L O C K O P O L Y . c o m
$995 via Undeveloped
Sold in Feb 2018

L E D G E R C O R P . c o m
$1,995 via Escrow.com after inbound e-mail
Sold in Mar 2018

No further details

Last edited:
•••
B L O C K O P O L Y . c o m
$995 via Undeveloped
Sold in Feb 2018

L E D G E R C O R P . c o m
$1,995 via Escrow.com after inbound e-mail
Sold in Mar 2018

No further details

Block and Ledger names seem to be picking up, congrats man!

•••
Sale Venue:
Private

Congrats on a tremendous sale and thank you very much for sharing. You've inspired me to up my outbound. How did you reach out to the CEO?

•••
Domain Names: s z a i /dot/ n e t
Sale Venue:
net.cn
Sale Type: bin
Sale Price: $52.66, 1% commission
Purchase Venue: net.cn hanreg

sz is the initials of the China city Shenzhen.
Someone bought it through undeveloped a few month back for $59, but this was my first name to be bought, and the undeveloped emails went into trash, didn't notice until a month later, then the buyer already use the .us version. Was about to let this one go, cos not confident to ask high price and low profit on this price.

•••
Domain:A/c/c/e/n/t/v/o/i/c/e ./c/o/m
SaleVenue:Efty(inbound)
Listing Type :BIN(negotiated till sold )
Sale:$1395
Purchase price: $20 plus 1 year renewal.Was almost going to drop name but decided to renew.Same company I had in mind when I got the name,bought it from me.
Listing Type: BIN . The buyer offered $500 and then $800 and up to the sold price. Payment was through paypal.

Domain:H/o/u/s/c/h/e/ck/./o/r//g
SaleVenue:Inbound(Efty)
Listing Type:BIN
Sale Price:$990 Payment throught payooneer.Wont use them for sales of this nature as they deducted another $30 for cc fees.
Purchase:Less than $34 not sure.
Other 4 figure low offers in negotiations for which I won't sell until they meet my price range. Domaining is one of the best silent investment you can make if done right. Don't sell your good names cheap. Sell the low-level names and hold the best names for what its worth.

Good Luck to everyone.
No Further details.

•••
My recent sales

Domain Name - box//office//-ticket//.com
Sale Venue: Epik.com
Sale Price: $2,000
Hold time: 3 days
Hand Reg - April 20 2018
Sold - April 23 2018

Contacted on 21st of April several ticket companies and received response from one company. Initial asking price is $3000, after negotiations both agreed to $2000 and buyer purchased from Epik.com landing page. 5% + $50 commission when funds transferred from epik.com (masterbucks) to my bank account.

Domain Name - s//a//f//e//s//h//o//e//s//.eu
Sale Venue: Private/Escrow.com
Sale Price: $9,000
Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - May 2018

Contacted more than 10 companies who are into safety shoes with out price in the email.
Used Efty Landing Page with a BIN cum Make Offer - $15K
Received an offer $7000 from a Brand management agency. I have countered with $13k and no response for counter offer. I have sent couple of follow-up emails but no response. I thought i lost sale.
Final try ... End of may i sent an follow up email with $9k price and mentioned offer valid next 24 hrs only. No response...After couple of days received response from buyer how much escrow fee? Sent Escrow link with all details and buyer paid same day to escrow.

Domain Name - E//L//T//E//N//.CO
Sale Venue: Undeveloped.com
Sale Price: $500
Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - June 2018

No further details

Domain Name - W//H//O//L//E//S//O//L.CO
Sale Price: $600
Hand Reg - May 2018
Sold - May 2018

No further details

Domain Name - S//T//Y//R//O//S//H//O//E//S//.COM
Sale Price: $2500
Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - July 2018 (
two days back)
No further details

I have started domaining last year. My portfolio size is 800 + domains mostly crapThanks to Namepros, Namebio, DNJournal and fellow members. I am still learning domaining from fellow members, experts analysis, sales and from mistakes.

Few more sales in negotiations hopefully i will close them soon.

Good Luck to everyone.
No Further details.

Last edited:
•••
My recent sales

Hand Reg - April 20 2018
Sold - April 23 2018

Contacted on 21st of April several ticket companies and received response from one company. Initial asking price is $3000, after negotiations both agreed to $2000 and buyer purchased from Epik.com landing page. 5% + $50 commission when funds transferred from epik.com (masterbucks) to my bank account.

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - May 2018

Contacted more than 10 companies who are into safety shoes with out price in the email.
Received an offer $7000 from a Brand management agency. I have countered with $13k and no response for counter offer. I have sent couple of follow-up emails but no response. I thought i lost sale.
Final try ... End of may i sent an follow up email with $9k price and mentioned offer valid next 24 hrs only. No response...After couple of days received response from buyer how much escrow fee? Sent Escrow link with all details and buyer paid same day to escrow.

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - June 2018

No further details

Hand Reg - May 2018
Sold - May 2018

No further details

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - July 2018 (
two days back)
No further details

I have started domaining last year. My portfolio size is 800 + domains mostly crapThanks to Namepros, Namebio, DNJournal and fellow members. I am still learning domaining from fellow members, experts analysis, sales and from mistakes.

Good Luck to everyone.
No Further details.
That's a good one. Follow up actually works. One needs to keep trying

•••
My recent sales

Hand Reg - April 20 2018
Sold - April 23 2018

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - May 2018

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - June 2018

No further details

Hand Reg - May 2018
Sold - May 2018

No further details

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - July 2018 (
two days back)
No further details

Good Luck to everyone.
No Further details.
Nice sales there, @Elite Dominer could you please share what inspire you to register those name so we can learn more from your experience.

Last edited:
•••
You are doing well for someone who started domaining last year bud. Keep up!

My recent sales

Hand Reg - April 20 2018
Sold - April 23 2018

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - May 2018

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - June 2018

No further details

Hand Reg - May 2018
Sold - May 2018

No further details

Hand Reg - April 2018
Sold - July 2018 (
two days back)
No further details

Good Luck to everyone.
No Further details.

•••
Sold sanaa dot org for $133 at afternic bin.

•••
Sold sanaa dot org for $133 at afternic bin.

Have you only started posted recently or your $133 BINs have really started to pick up recently!
Congratulations.

•••
Have you only started posted recently or your $133 BINs have really started to pick up recently!
Congratulations.
Dropped the prices to $133 only 10-12 days ago. Got one more sale at afternic. Will post soon.

•••
Dropped the prices to $133 only 10-12 days ago. Got one more sale at afternic. Will post soon.
Great how many sales before and after "the great price slash"?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back