Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CRYPTOCOINDESK (dot) ORG
sold for 175$ at afternic
today i got the 140$ payment after waiting for around 10 days
3$ regged back at November 2017

•••
C/h/a/i/n/A/f/f/i/l/i/a/t/e/s.com sold for $3000 (outbound). Handreg 5 months ago for $6.9
Brief:
2 months ago I reached to about 20 end users but only one replied immediately with price request and I quoted $15k. He laughed and ignored me.
After several follow ups on all of them, this same guy replied with a $2k offer. we later agreed on $3k after negotiating back and forth. I came down too low but don't forget this is outbound. Always difficult to get your predetermined price.
So I agreed to a $ 3k offer, set up a BIN @ undeveloped and he picked up after 10 days. Within that period I had to send like 2 reminders before he eventually click BIN( buyer silence game) .
May be he would have disappeared if I didn't Press further
Lesson : follow up works
Other quick flips not yet reported :

CryptoAbility.com to a namepros member for $250, handreg for $6.9, held for about 6 months
Chainier.com sold for $100 @ namepros, handreg like 4 months ago for $6.9
Greatsongwriter.com, handreg for £1 plus a year renewal. Sold on namejet for $200
FotoCreator.com purchased on namepros for 7 plus a year renewal. Sold on namejet for $100
PickBeer.com won on namepros auction for $4 and sold at namejet for $91

Last edited:
•••
C/h/a/i/n/A/f/f/i/l/i/a/t/e/s.com sold for $3000 (outbound). Handreg 5 months ago for $6.9
Brief:
2 months ago I reached to about 20 end users but only one replied immediately with price request and I quoted $15k. He laughed and ignored me.
After several follow ups on all of them, this same guy replied with a $2k offer. we later agreed on $3k after negotiating back and forth. I came down too low but don't forget this is outbound. Always difficult to get your predetermined price.
So I agreed to a $ 3k offer, set up a BIN @ undeveloped and he picked up after 10 days. Within that period I had to send like 2 reminders before he eventually click BIN( buyer silence game) .
May be he wanted to disappear if I didn't Press more.

CryptoAbility.com to a namepros member for $250, handreg for $6.9, held for about 6 months
Greatsongwriter.com, handreg for £1 plus a year renewal. Sold on namejet for $200
FotoCreator.com purchased on namepros for 7 plus a year renewal. Sold on namejet for $100

Well done,keep it going.
Size of your portfolio?

•••
•••
hi, since you did the outbound, what is the company/niche this is going to?

things can get beyond confusing with the letters... i vs l
your domain is myvi as per bb page it goes to, from what I saw. correct?
if so.. then I'm thinking maybe some virtual reality related company? for vi=virtual

thanks

@alcy I sent outbound to car manufacturers that actually have a car with that name, some businesses in Italy with the same name, businesses in the virgin islands and some brokers. It looks to me like a broker picked it up and will try to flip it @ BB for probably $40k - $50k is my guess. Could be a huge missed opportunity ... we will see.

•••
Sold ARcreator(.)com 6K sedo make offer

•••
•••
Brief:
May be he would have disappeared if I didn't Press further

Good to see some good Hand-Regs with good ROI.

Congrats!

•••
B/l/o/c/k/A/f/f/i/l/i/a/t/e/s.com

Sold for $3000 via Undeveloped a month ago. Hand reg in January.

The reason why I bought this domain name was because I have seen the sale of C/r/y/p/t/o/A/f/f/i/l/i/a/t/e/s in this thread for 11k.

Apparently, Blockchain-Keyword + Affiliates is a lucky combination for NamePros members.

•••
B/l/o/c/k/A/f/f/i/l/i/a/t/e/s.com

Sold for $3000 via Undeveloped a month ago. Hand reg in January.

The reason why I bought this domain name was because I have seen the sale of C/r/y/p/t/o/A/f/f/i/l/i/a/t/e/s in this thread for 11k.

Apparently, Blockchain-Keyword + Affiliates is a lucky combination for NamePros members.
So funny, you took the "Block" and Haykay2005 took the "chain"

•••
Last edited:
•••
So funny, you took the "Block" and Haykay2005 took the "chain"

Yeah, and there was only a 2-day difference in the registration date. He registered "Chain" on January 12 while I registered "Block" on January 14.

•••
Yeah, and there was only a 2-day difference in the registration date. He registered "Chain" on January 12 while I registered "Block" on January 14.
Was yours an outbound or inbound

•••
Sold ARcreator(.)com 6K sedo make offer

great.. wasn't this being offered by you earlier on namepros.. for way less than 6k of course ;)

•••
Was yours an outbound or inbound

Inbound. I had a BIN at $4885, the buyer made a $3000 offer and I accepted without a counter-offer.

•••
great.. wasn't this being offered by you earlier on namepros.. for way less than 6k of course ;)

Don't remember.

•••
family/heating/and/air in king
sale price --- $250
venue --- godaddy
cost -- closeout($5 + fees = $14)
outbound..
lander page undeveloped..
buyer searched for it on godaddy and paid..

cheers!!

•••
LondonClock in King sold for $2700 last month, via Undeveloped.

Actually did outbound in January to the buyer but didn't return my call.

Bought in January via Godaddy Expiring Auctions, can't remember purchase price but it was less than $100.

•••
Arachne/net
Venue/Price: Undeveloped for $240
Purchased: $20 GD auction (Oct 2017)

•••
Domain name: p/a/y/b/i/t in c/c
Sale venue: sedo bin
Seller: Me
Sale price: $600 (510 received 90 commission)
purchase price - rig fee
hand rig dec 2017. 5 months hold time
tried to sell here for 20-25 usd in dn wanted and fixed price dn for sale section
thank you.

•••
Sold AugmentedRealityHealth(.)com 450$ outbound negotiations

•••
Sold
Crypto-Payments.com $500
At Godaddy
Reg fee 09/2017

•••
•••
Oxford/Cleaning/Company.com
Hand regd 24/3/2018 $8.9
Sale type : outbound
Got an offer of $50 from the .net owner few hours later but moved him to $350
Waited for the 60 days lock period.

•••
Sold C/M/R.i/o
$1500
initial offer $219...
Bought for $32.8 10 months back.
inbound by Crypto Market Startup.
at Undeveloped.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back