IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was there BIN at Afternic or only Make Offer?? Was there Bin anywhere else or only Make offer at other marketplaces too??

Thanks. It was make an offer (wrongly i added $25k BIN @ afternic and changed to make offer later)

•••
B/i/t/c/o/i/n/s/a/le/r/t in king
Sale venue: NameJet Auction
Sale Price :$160
Hand registered November last year for $3.99 at Directnic

Also this is my first sale in domaining

•••
Thanks. It was make an offer (wrongly i added $25k BIN @ afternic and changed to make offer later)

Your change from BIN to Make offer worked.

Happy for you brother.

Thanks

•••
Fantastic sale. BIN-priced names tend to move inventory - but there is always the risk of leaving funds on the table, as the mechanics of this sale has shown.
"Make offer" main advantage - allows both offers from buyers with lower budgets, as well as leaving room for the ultra-premium sales.

•••
•••
•••
Domain - R/O/O/S/T/E/R. Tv
Sales price: $1000.00
Asking price: $2,500
Purchase price: Free

•••

nice!

let me guess.. a free namepros giveaway domain? I hope the "seller" isn't reading this ;)

how long did you have it listed for?

where did it sell?

ty

•••
nice!

let me guess.. a free namepros giveaway domain? I hope the "seller" isn't reading this ;)

how long did you have it listed for?

where did it sell?

ty
It was given to me by a friend here and he will be happy to read of this sale :xf.wink:.
The sale was made through DomainAgents.com. I had it listed on every marketplace I could find. It was only listed for about a month and a half.

•••
/QUOTE]

.tv is a sleeper hit. You just don't know! I hope it picks up like.io
.tv is a sleeper hit. You just don't know!

•••
Domain: Luxury // Listings.org
Sales Price: $130
Sales Venue: NamePros
Purchase Price: $8. Held for about a week.

•••
door // bell // cam // .com

$888 Go Daddy Premium

•••
•••
Capture.PNG

Sale Price: $2k
Sold At: Godaddy Premium Listing
Held for 60 days
Hand-registered for $3.99

Interesting bits:
- Buyer waited for the domain to be available for transfer out. Bought the domain the next day that 60 days lock period expired.
- Funds took almost 20 days to reach my account.
- Once listed this domain in auction here at NP with a minimum bid of only $5. Luckily no one bid for days.

- Glad that the domain is bought by an end-user and is already live. Would act as a ground for a very innovative idea.

Last edited:
•••
Sold duclas /.com for $185.

Dropcaught in the last October for $16. The buyer contacted me via ParkingCrew contact form, offered $50. I replied i was looking at mid-XXX. He said $185 is the max he can give. I agreed. Then he disappeared for a couple of months, and today reappeared again and paid via paypal.

•••
Congratulations @Marshall. Same thing happened with my domain. :xf.laugh: Offered it for a high XX to a couple of domains wanted threads - no response thankfully and then it sold in XXXX after few days.

How much commission did you pay ? Is it any different from regular listing ?

•••
Congratulations @Marshall. Same thing happened with my domain. :xf.laugh: Offered it for a high XX to a couple of domains wanted threads - no response thankfully and then it sold in XXXX after few days.

How much commission did you pay ? Is it any different from regular listing ?

Yeah, it happens when you sell here.
Interestingly, as soon as I closed the auction for this domain I started getting xx - xxx inquiries via PM. Then I realized it's something I should hold (or like they say HODL) :)

And I guess it was regular 20% commission. Got around $1595 after commissions.

•••
Just sold:

BeenThereDoneThat.co - $500 (Undeveloped, incoming offer); $1.50 cost, promo.
Living-Homes.com - €500 (Sedo, incoming offer); to be completed tomorrow. £4.99 cost.

•••
Just sold:

Living-Homes.com - €500 (Sedo, incoming offer); to be completed tomorrow. £4.99 cost.

Congrats! Great sale, fantastic sale for 4 words .CO :)

•••
Just sold:

Congrats.. But I dont get it, or is there something am missing?? Times and times again you keep defiling the law of domaining (not so sure anymore if there is anything like it) and keeps selling names that are imo not so stellar for good returns. How do you do this?? Maybe you should create a thread to tutor us on this.. No knowledge is lost

•••
Some sales over the last couple months (without /)

All domains were hand regged and outbound sales

C/l/e/v/e/l/an/dA/dA/gency.com - $188
Au/stinP/rintingCo/mpany.com - $188
D/all/as/Signage.com - $150
Atl/a/ntaSigna/ge.com - $150
San/Fra/nciscoM/arketingFirm.com - $288
Cha/rlotte/Marketin/gFirm.com - $188
StLou/isMarketingFi/rm.com - $150
DallasW/ebMarketing.com - $150
Buffalo/MarketingA/gency.com - $125
LosA/ngeles/MarketingF/irm.com - $150
K/ansa/sCityDigi/talMar/keting.com - $500

•••
Some sales over the last couple months (without /)

All domains were hand regged and outbound sales

C/l/e/v/e/l/an/dA/dA/gency.com - $188
Au/stinP/rintingCo/mpany.com - $188
D/all/as/Signage.com - $150
Atl/a/ntaSigna/ge.com - $150
San/Fra/nciscoM/arketingFirm.com - $288
Cha/rlotte/Marketin/gFirm.com - $188
StLou/isMarketingFi/rm.com - $150
DallasW/ebMarketing.com - $150
Buffalo/MarketingA/gency.com - $125
LosA/ngeles/MarketingF/irm.com - $150
K/ansa/sCityDigi/talMar/keting.com - $500
True definition of domain grinding.

I f'ing love it, and these are the sales that pay the bills -- due in all parts to hard work and innovation.

Congrats!

Last edited:
•••
Congrats.. But I dont get it, or is there something am missing?? Times and times again you keep defiling the law of domaining (not so sure anymore if there is anything like it) and keeps selling names that are imo not so stellar for good returns. How do you do this?? Maybe you should create a thread to tutor us on this.. No knowledge is lost

He should either establish the University of Domaining, or he should let us domainers work for him as apprentices (for free of course) :D But seriously, some of his names are weird only just the first time, then it starts to make sense. 4 word .com domains are being sold all the time (e.g. by Mike Mann), but it seems this kind of .co names are also great for quick flips.

•••
CookStorage.com
Bought $5 + 1 year renewal in GD close out (2017).
Sold $1800 (Inbound, using Escrow.com).

•••
Just sold a few moments ago:

OnePlanet.info - $1490 (Afternic, BIN sale)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back