IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A little over six months now with this particular method.

Correct, it increases 150 per month. It's up to around 900 in total for this particular sub-portolfio. I'll expect to retain less than 10% when it's time for renewals.

I've only been listing on Sedo (Make Offer with Asking Price) and Afternic (BIN and Make Offer). I should be listing in more places and testing Efty landers... I have no excuse other than being lazy.

thanks for info
appreciate it

may I lastly ask how you'd rate yhour .co sales % from sedo vs afternic roughly?

•••
thanks for info
appreciate it

may I lastly ask how you'd rate yhour .co sales % from sedo vs afternic roughly?

No worries - it's 6 sales on Sedo for every 1 sale on Afternic so far, but I don't have fast-transfer at the moment.

It might also be to do with pricing. I've been pricing a lot of the handregs at $3k to $5k (asking price). I think I'd do a lot better in the registration path (Afternic) if I priced more of them as sub-$3k.

•••
I unfortunately don't speak spanish. I guess to us non-spanish-speaking people, it means something. :)
La is the in French and makes plenty of sense.

•••
Domain name: mylife.church
Sale venue: uniregistry BIN
Seller: Me
Sale price: $995
Purchase price - $6.50 (03 Dec 17)

•••

wow
u sure have some amazing ngtld sales

can you try and explain your purpose behind regging this name? I do not quite understand the usage and meaning

ty

Last edited:
•••
@kerala you are doing good with Ngtld may i know your portfolio size?

•••
•••
wow
u sure have some amazing ngtld sales

can you try and explain your purpose behind regging this name? I do not quite understand the usage and meaning

ty

there are several websites with mylifechurch....com, net, .org, .co.uk, .us...etc. ie, competition for the name is high, I thought somebody will buy the name from me, as mylife.church is better than mylifechurch/com..net....co.uk...etc. (I believe).

•••
I believe I read this info. It was posted before in this thread.

@Silentptnr I went nearly 5-7 pages back in this thread , but couldn't find the answer .

Please can you give the answer ?

•••
•••
I have approx 6000+ names now.

:xf.eek:OMG ! It's really a big number , you must have more patience to handle it

I own only less than 100 domains in different registrar and some times i even forget to renew that and pay extra for renewal fees.

You are very professional IMO ...

Thank's for your reply @kerala & wish many more sales come to you.(y)

•••
@Silentptnr I went nearly 5-7 pages back in this thread , but couldn't find the answer .

Please can you give the answer ?
thanks..

no hidden tricks or additional work to sell my names. I own 3500+ .xyz names. I changed dns of the names to undeveloped.com, also listed the names to afternic. Nowadays, most sales are from Afternic BIN.

You can always visit a members profile page and look at their postings. I love looking at @kerala 's page because the sales are so steady! :)

•••
Name: FreedomH*o*m*e*S*e*r*v*i*c*e*s* in king
Venue: Efty Platform - inbound-
Initial investment: $5 GD closeout
Initial offer: $200 LOL
Sale price: $1500 net after calling the buyer up

•••
a i r c o n.io here on nP FOR $100. Hand reg last year ($30 ish)

•••
there are several websites with mylifechurch....com, net, .org, .co.uk, .us...etc. ie, competition for the name is high, I thought somebody will buy the name from me, as mylife.church is better than mylifechurch/com..net....co.uk...etc. (I believe).
Which script are you using?

•••
Chumsy.com - $49 BIN & Ny75.com - BIN $30, here on NP.

Last edited:
•••
VT/D/Js
Bought:
Reg fee
Sold: $120
Venue: Outbound

Domain in dotcom

•••
Coin/Beginner(.)com
Purchase Date: 8/2017
Hand Reg Cost: 5.99

Sale Date: 1/2018
Sale Venue: NameJet
Sale Price: $300

•••
vegasflights....net........ $270..... flippa makeoffer..

bought this on np 1-2 years back.. 20-30$

dang, so few things sell on flippa I forgot they raised their fee.. was expecting $27 bill.. came in as $40 ... oh well... still fair roi.. nets are tough sales.

•••
Exoken.com
Purchased date 2017-11-16
Purchase venue.. Luckyregister
Purchase price $1.17
Sales venue. Namejet
Sales price $69
Thanks

•••
Domain name: Flick / Screen.com
Sale venue: GoDaddy
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now
Asking price: $495
Sale price: $350
Purchase venue: Handreg @ FastHost
Purchase price: $1.3
Details: 10 months holding time

•••
Social Trading DOT IN
Purchase Price: $20 (11/2017)
Sales Price: $2350 (12/2017)
Venue: Efty lander. Completed through escrow.

•••
Cal\culating\.com
$7k
Flippa auction.

•••
•••
bestdentist.org
Price: $250
Venue: Sedo BIN (commission $60)
Hand reggd in 2017
ROI: 3500%

4th sale of the new year

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back