IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sale Venue?
Hold Time?
Outbound or Inbound?
Sale Type (Make Offer/BIN) ?

Thank You
Regd. in 2011
Inbound..make offer
Escrow.com

•••
Domain: CareHome DOT IN
Purchase price: $20 in April 2017
Sale Price: $1500 USD completed through escrow.com
Method of Inquiry: Inbound through my Efty Landing Page

•••
I made my first two sales, both in the last 3 days. Both were through afternic, and buy it now. Both were .com.

n/v/m/b/e/r - $140
m/m/j/p/a/y - $210

^ post from nov 10

Happy to report that sale #3 just came through, also via Afternic.

In .co

T/a/b/l/o/i/d - $370

Last edited:
•••
Got to share this without the name yet.

I just sold a name in less than 1 hour!

I regged a 6 letter CVCVCV .com for 88 cents in NameCheap's Black Friday deal. Threw it up on Sedo and Afternic real quick with a $499 BIN. Go an email within an hour from Sedo saying it sold!

•••

I regged a 6 letter CVCVCV .com for 88 cents in NameCheap's Black Friday deal. Threw it up on Sedo and Afternic real quick with a $499 BIN. Go an email within an hour from Sedo saying it sold!

Nice way to start the weekend! Looking forward to hearing what the name is. Congrats!

•••
Somebody must have been scanning alerts of your CVCVCV pattern.

Last edited:
•••
Somebody must have been scanning alerts of your CVCVCV pattern.

I honestly regged this one by the seat of my pants and did absolutely no research on it...even minimal. Saw it on today's drop list and thought "I like that. It's worth a chance at 88 cents"

Since it sold I went looking and there is nothing to speak of. Google showed it as the name of a hill in Indonesia, a few random things like that, It did show it as a last name, so that may be why it went. No current company names. The Wayback Machine did not even have it archived.

•••
@willtord congrats on the sale.
Do not see many keyword .in sales. Any idea where the buyer was from, India or elsewhere ?
How many .in names do you have in your portfolio, and how often do you make sales ?
Thanks.

•••

Thats why they say "List them as soon as you register them"

•••

Way to go!!! This shows I can still get good names on drop

•••
OrthodontistMelbourne in king
sale price: $225
Platform: outbound ,undeveloped.com escrow

•••
Coin/Bean/ in King
Price:$75
Venue: Ebay BIN/Make offer
Hand regged on drop in September

•••
•••
OrthodontistMelbourne in king
sale price: $225
Platform: outbound ,undeveloped.com escrow
Nice sale bro. Can you shed more light about the whole process?

•••
DiscountedApartments .com
Sales price: $600
DNS

•••
•••
•••
I had a recent sale. It listed recently on DNJournal.

SuccessionLoan.com (Hand-Registered 11/2016)
SuccessionLoans.com (Hand-Registered 11/2016)

Sold 11/2017 for $3750 per name. Total $7500. No Commission paid. Escrow.com-buyer paid for it. Listed on Bodis.com sales landing page. Inbound inquiry.

Last edited:
•••
Loan names have been good to me. Earlier this year I had a couple of other sales:

I sold RIALoan.com and RIALoans.com for $2500 a piece. Inbound inquiry. Both two year old hand-registered. Escrow.com was used (That time I split the Escrow.com fee. I won't do that going forward.)

I recommend buying the singular and plural of your names, when possible. End users will usually want both to "lock down" a key word/term online. I tell them to keep the set together.

•••

1- Perhaps Luck
2- Wisdom and experience
3- Perhaps a Gem sold as a bargain.

Wish and bet for 2. Congratz dude! :)

•••
•••
Absolutely luck. I sure hope not number 3
Will stay on the thread looking for knowing that name when you kindly can share with us :)

•••
And just to clarify as I am still a beginner on this world.
Inbound = customer email to you ?
Ountbound = you email a end user waiting for a sale?

Thank you.

•••
And just to clarify as I am still a beginner on this world.
Inbound = customer email to you ?
Ountbound = you email a end user waiting for a sale?

Thank you.

Yup

•••
And when you are saying:” in king “ what do you mean?

And when you say R/o/b/l/o/x its the same that R-o-b-l-o-x ??

Thank you again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back