Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain name: society.life
Sale venue: Afternic BIN
Seller: Me
Sale price: $995
Purchase price: $1.99 (23 Dec 2016)

•••
•••
URLU sold VirtualRealityGoggles (.) com for $1550 on Flippa.

•••
SOLD

05/Sept/2017 - site64.com - $200 - Godaddy Premium Listing

Hand registered 6-8 months back. Received payment today.

Last edited:
•••
Here's one of the recent sales

Domain: N//u//D//o//m//e in king
Price: $2000 (minus 20% fees)
Where: Afternic (fast-transfer)

(No further details - maybe in private message)

•••
USnorth (c.o.m)

$3000

Efty inquiry
I should add that I started using efty 3 weeks ago. This was my third inquiry on the platform and my first sale. I'm excited to see if I get more conversions using efty. I have approximately 900 names pointing to efty landers.

Judge

Last edited:
•••
Qslots.com

Purchased 7/1
GD closeouts $13 ($5 + $8 renewal)
Sold today $585 via NJ

•••
Domain name: 720 (.) io
Sale Venue: Sedo
Sale price: $600
Purchase price: $90 (Backorder)
Details: Fogot I had this one listed on Sedo still. It had a fixed price and somebody snatched it up. I had it for about 10/11 months. The buyer of this domain was 720 Degrees (they are a workplace air solutions co).

•••
Just sold Vined (.) com today on Flippa for $1160.
Name already transferred and paid.

•••
Domain: Landscape Solutions
Extension: .net
Inbound via efty
Sold for: $500
Hand reg, $10.

•••
Domain : /B/i/t/c/o/i/n/P/r/o/g/r/a/m. Com
Sold for 500$ via outbound. Bought here at NP for 50$.

•••
Domain : /B/i/t/c/o/i/n/P/r/o/g/r/a/m. Com
Sold for 500$ via outbound. Bought here at NP for 50$.
I wrote this when i sold it to you:
"50 $ and it's yours under one condition: Let me know when you sell it for high xxx$ in the 10 months or so."

•••
I will share as much info as I can after the sale closes. The buyers attorney has sent me a NDA to review. Things should finalyse in the next few days.
Did you complete the sale? @JudgeMind

•••
Did you complete the sale? @JudgeMind

Yes I did. Cannot share the exact name seeing how there is an NDA in place, so I did not share further details.

What I can say is it was a name I purchased last year here onNP and I paid just $499 for it. Was a brandable domain 6 characters in length and ended in "ly" .com of course!

I had it listed as make offer on afternic and sedo but the offer came through Whois email followed by a phonecall. I informed the buyer i was seeking five figure offers for the name. The sale price was their initial offer price, which surprised me as I expected they would come in with a low $xx,xxx offer to begin negotiations.

Last edited:
•••
I pretty much only report sales of names I hand regged or got through closeouts.
These are notable for me. :)

Domain: A/L/T/T/O/K/E/N/./C/O/M
Reg Date: 6/24/2017 (GD $8.47)
Sale Date: 9/13/2017
Sale Venue: NJ
Sale Price: $949

•••
Domain: C//o//i//n//e//x//x in king
Price: $2000 (minus 15% fees)
Where: Sedo
No Further Details

•••
No Further Details

That's great, you pulled the rug from under the feet of C//O//I//N//E//X///com :)

•••
That's great, you pulled the rug from under the feet of C//O//I//N//E//X///com :)

I didn't buy it with them in mind to be honest. It's not really an upgrade for them either. I just liked the name. From the looks of it whoever bought it has nothing to do with them and probably will serve a different market. If anything I think the buyer indirectly might actually help them out as coinex obviously is a better form of it. I guess this was 2nd best :)

•••
No Further Details
Great price, I would think 3 X's make more sense than 2.

•••
SOLD

Motiva.org - $200

Godaddy Premium Listing

Hand registered 6-8 months back

Received payment today

•••
Domain name: swen.news
Sale venue: Afternic BIN
Sale price: $350
Purchase & Renew Cost - $63 (15 July 2015)

•••
Great price, I would think 3 X's make more sense than 2.
not to drag this sale on too long (it is still related to a finalized sale), but to come back to your post, 3 X's makes more sense for sure for the adult industry , 2 X's makes more sense to non-adult industries... can't just say it makes more sense in a universal sense.. now that's alot of sense. Really depends for who (yes I know it's whom, but I hate saying whom)

Last edited:
•••
Domain name: 5/G/./s/i
Sale venue: Flippa Auction
Sale price: $250
Purchase date: 12-2016 (reg fee)
Sale date: 9-2017

•••
Sold a few LLLL.com domains today...Not much profit but some.

Y/Y/E/T
Paid: 250 (NP)
Sale Price: 500 (NJ)

J/S/A/E
Paid: 280 (NP)
Sale Price: 400 (NJ)

K/O/Y/R
Paid: 220 (NP)
Sale Price: 590 (NJ)

•••
Zeckco // .com///

$1,000 Afternic