NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
W e e d UK dot com
Via Uniregistry
Domain was hand reg plus a few years worth of renewals
5,000 usd via escrow

•••
Carbon Batteries dot com
5k (before broker commish)
ParkingCrew landing page ported over to Uniregsitry brokerage
Hand reg with a few years hold
(For the first time I used Uni's SSE for payment instead of Escrow - Because name was already at Uni, it worked like a dream, but on some sales you do get hit with the pesky credit-card fee... They need to change this... ;))

•••
Hi congrats, do you include price in the first email to buyers?

No i didn't. It was when the client replied I told him the price

•••
W e e d UK dot com
Via Uniregistry
Domain was hand reg plus a few years worth of renewals
5,000 usd via escrow

Congrats.

Good news for my UKBud dotcom

•••
Advertisers.io

Flippa auction
Sold for $405

•••
Advertisers.io

Flippa auction
Sold for $405

Still curious how most of your domains got selected for editor's choice , especially like dnbroker.io, gamereview.io

Congrats for the good sale

•••
Still curious how most of your domains got selected for editor's choice , especially like dnbroker.io, gamereview.io

Congrats for the good sale
GameReviews.io also selected, but not my auction. I usually have lots of auctions running at any given time, most don't get ed choice.

•••
GameReviews.io also selected, but not my auction. I usually have lots of auctions running at any given time, most don't get ed choice.

I didn't mention you. But flippa.'s selection

•••
So I got paid for my first domain sale thanks to @Joe Styler.
Phonegold.com $100 via godaddy premium listing.:xf.smile:

•••
Staydio /.com

$950 Afternic premium

I sold it 3 days after BrandBucket rejected it

•••
Name: //T//R///I//N//U//T//R///A/// in king
Price : $1250 (had a bin of $2000, it was negotiated)
Venue: Afternic (premium network)

•••
Name: //T//R///I//N//U//T//R///A/// in king
Price : $1250 (had a bin of $2000, it was negotiated)
Venue: Afternic (premium network)

Your On fire Bro keep it up

Last edited:
•••
BootyBeauty.com $1,888 full story here

•••

when domains like this get so mcuh attention and good bidding action.. I can't help but wonder how much seller paid to list.. and which options he took.. anyway to find that out somewhere on auction or looking around? ty

•••
Domain name: 18VR.c|o|m
Sales venue:
SEDO
Sales price: $10,001
Purchase price: $570
Purchase Date:
05-15-2016
Purchase venue: DropCatch
Listing type: Default $90 setting at Sedo MAKE OFFER

Details: Nice to have been able to move this NNVR.com in under a year. I couldn't identify buyer. We started negotiations at $1K and moved quickly to final price. It was one of my favorite VR names and I wasn't going to take anything less than $10K... that's why there's that extra $1 at the end lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Domain name: (Private) VRNN.com type
Sale venue:
Efty Lander initial
Sales Price: $5288
Purchase Price:
~$21
Purchase Date: in 2014
Purchase Venue: Godaddy Expired Auction
Listing Type: Make offer inquiry form

Details: Buyer wants to remain anonymous. This was a much longer negotiation at 3 months. I was very satisfied when we reached agreement. The long ones are nice to finally close on.

•••
Domain name: 18VR.c|o|m
Sales venue:
SEDO
Sales price: $10,001
Purchase price: $570
Purchase Date:
05-15-2016
Purchase venue: DropCatch
Listing type: Default $90 setting at Sedo MAKE OFFER

Details: Nice to have been able to move this NNVR.com in under a year. I couldn't identify buyer. We started negotiations at $1K and moved quickly to final price. It was one of my favorite VR names and I wasn't going to take anything less than $10K... that's why there's that extra $1 at the end lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Domain name: (Private) VRNN.com type
Sale venue:
Efty Lander initial
Sales Price: $5288
Purchase Price:
~$21
Purchase Date: in 2014
Purchase Venue: Godaddy Expired Auction
Listing Type: Make offer inquiry form

Details: Buyer wants to remain anonymous. This was a much longer negotiation at 3 months. I was very satisfied when we reached agreement. The long ones are nice to finally close on.

18 is the good number for adult (18+)

Good sale

•••
Loving this Afternic Bin deals!
2nd one in about 2 to 2.5 weeks.

Domain: //S///N///A///C//K///O///N///T//H//I///S// in king
Price : $2000 (fast transfer / premium network thing)
Venue: AFTERNIC

Hopefully this is just the beginning of a new sales path which I haven't really utilized much before

Did you park your domains with afternic or you just listed them?

•••
This one was just listed on Afternic, they were forwarding to my site when you would've type in the domain. In the last 2-3 days whoever I decided to forward almost all my names to Afternic and see what happens. I was having sales from my site which were decent, but want to see if there will be a significant increase. Testing it out.

•••
6/8/7/1/3/8 / d/o/t / c/o/m

a/s/y/u/d/o/t/c/om

•••
I had a couple sales last week. Both .com

FoldingWagon $899 GD Premium - Quick sale. I picked it up in GD closeouts about two weeks ago. Should have priced this higher. I literally hadn't had a chance to evaluate how popular these were yet.

AEDMachine - $750 Outbound - Hand reg from 2016

•••
•••
can u share more info plz?
ty

6/8/7 sold via an inbound inquiry. Finalized offer above market price for 6N.com domains, payment via DN.COM. Priced at ~$1xx

a/s/y/u via NP make offer.. I feel I sold it below price and buyer got a good deal but no regrets.

•••
PetShops .com sold for around 25k via Flippa

Didn't see it on Namebio thus decided to point it out here.
Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 13.14.11.png

•••
PetShops .com sold for around 25k via Flippa

Didn't see it on Namebio thus decided to point it out here.
We have it now, thanks for the heads up. Flippa changed their API on the 3rd and didn't tell me, and I've been out sick so I didn't notice that we were missing their data. I fixed our code and grabbed all of the missing sales from the past week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back