IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wot said:
I see that still some 30%+ of the posts do not relate to actual sales whilst some reported sales have been deleted D-:

Why are sales posts being deleted??

RJ'S original posts states "As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at the bare minimum please include the domain name(s) and sale price."

I think the who, what, where, when, why and how of each sale would be very helpful to others. This is assuming of course the seller is willing/able to share such info. ;)

•••
...and reported sales are REAL not bogus!

•••
BRB.in - $60

Sale made here at NP.

•••
Lyte said:
Why are sales posts being deleted??

RJ'S original posts states "As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at the bare minimum please include the domain name(s) and sale price."

Posting a broad statement like "I sold 500+ names for prices between $x to $xxxx" does not fit my criteria of reporting a domain name sale.

•••
Bodymovers.com - $205 (Sedo.com)

•••
-RJ- said:
Posting a broad statement like "I sold 500+ names for prices between $x to $xxxx" does not fit my criteria of reporting a domain name sale.

I wholeheartedly agree we must keep this type of thing from these threads, nobody wants to know about multiple sales.

•••
I wholeheartedly agree we must keep this type of thing from these threads, nobody wants to know about multiple sales.
You are missing the boat. Your question was answered:
No one has said anything about not wanting "to know about multiple sales."- that is your own individual construct or fabrication and does not apply or relate to what is being discussed in this thread or to the above answer to your question. If you would have read the original post more carefully and followed those guidelines, your posts wouldn't have been deleted and you would have been able to avoid the confusion that you seem to be having relative to this thread:
As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at the bare minimum please include the domain name(s) and sale price.

BTW, your sense of sarcasm in the above post, did not pass by unnoticed. After reading your posts in this thread, (as well as, a couple of your posts in other recent threads), it appears that you are not a happy camper here at NP. You seem to be chronically complaining- one day it's a problem that you have with a particular forum rule or guideline, (as in posts above)- another day you are expressing grief because you feel that you are being unduly persecuted or "jumped on" by staff or other members.

This is ironic, because a friendly environment and the spirit of cooperation among the membership are two of the strongest qualities that the NP forum is noted for. The inordinant amount of complaining, your penchant for sarcasm and the contentiousness that you often bring to the threads, simply doesn't make any sense.

It's not hard to get along w/ other members or staff here at NP. Simply do your best to stay within the rules and when disagreements arise, try to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner. Leave the bitterness and the sarcastic jabs at home.

As for this thread, if you wish to participate, post the individual domain name/s, the sales amount/s for the corresponding domain name/s, and base your discussion and/or questions on the name sales that have been listed here.

Last edited:
•••
TDNAM.CO.Uk SOLD for $x,xxx :) ( i will give exact figure if they allow me! )

Its sold to godaddy via direct negotiations and payment is made via paypal.

•••
domain4u said:
TDNAM.CO.Uk SOLD for $x,xxx :) ( i will give exact figure if they allow me! )

Its sold to godaddy via direct negotiations and payment is made via paypal.

Woohoo! Way to go! :)

•••
Hello All,

I just sold FZB.com for $2500 (escrow completed today) and also have a $20k sale in escrow at this moment. Hopefully I'll be able to share more info regarding the 2nd transaction with you shortly (unless the buyers request of me to not disclose the name).

Thanks,
Andrew

•••
i wish i could sell a domain for anything higher then $70 thats the highest i ever got for gamerfantasy.net

Last edited:
•••
I just sold FZB.com for $2500 (escrow completed today) and also have a $20k sale in escrow
Way to go Zesty! Good to hear! :tu:

•••
I just sold Diseño.com (IDN xn--diseo-rta.com) on Sedo for 600€.It means Design.com in Spanish.
Last year I turned down an offer of 1250€,because I've seen so many worse IDN's sell for much more.But I needed the money for some costly Vet bills my cat racked up,so I let it go.It was probably my favorite IDN,500-1000 uniques a month, $20-$30 a month in PPC.
Anyway,it should be posted on Sedo soon.A round of applause for IDN's everyone! Small sale,but significant.

•••
Grrilla said:
You are missing the boat. Your question was answered:

No one has said anything about not wanting "to know about multiple sales."- that is your own individual construct or fabrication and does not apply or relate to what is being discussed in this thread or to the above answer to your question. If you would have read the original post more carefully and followed those guidelines, your posts wouldn't have been deleted and you would have been able to avoid the confusion that you seem to be having relative to this thread:

BTW, your sense of sarcasm in the above post, did not pass by unnoticed. After reading your posts in this thread, (as well as, a couple of your posts in other recent threads), it appears that you are not a happy camper here at NP. You seem to be chronically complaining- one day it's a problem that you have with a particular forum rule or guideline, (as in posts above)- another day you are expressing grief because you feel that you are being unduly persecuted or "jumped on" by staff or other members.

This is ironic, because a friendly environment and the spirit of cooperation among the membership are two of the strongest qualities that the NP forum is noted for. The inordinant amount of complaining, your penchant for sarcasm and the contentiousness that you often bring to the threads, simply doesn't make any sense.

It's not hard to get along w/ other members or staff here at NP. Simply do your best to stay within the rules and when disagreements arise, try to conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner. Leave the bitterness and the sarcastic jabs at home.

As for this thread, if you wish to participate, post the individual domain name/s, the sales amount/s for the corresponding domain name/s, and base your discussion and/or questions on the name sales that have been listed here.

Sorry, it's not me who is not happy!

zestydomains*com said:
Hello All,

I just sold FZB.com for $2500 (escrow completed today) and also have a $20k sale in escrow at this moment. Hopefully I'll be able to share more info regarding the 2nd transaction with you shortly (unless the buyers request of me to not disclose the name).

Thanks,
Andrew

Fantastic, this is the type of positive thing we want to see on this thread. :lol:

•••
:tu: Alright wot! Good you see you laughing. You see, when you smile, the whole world smiles w/ you! Right on bro! :laugh:

•••
Grrilla said:
:tu: Alright wot! Good you see you laughing. You see, when you smile, the whole world smiles w/ you! Right on bro! :laugh:

I am really quite a nice guy,sometiimes :blink:

Peace :wave:

•••
Musictee.com A whopping 27.50.lol...Could have definatly gotten more for it,But had to sell it.

Last edited:
•••
anticuarios.info (antigue dealers in Spanish) 199€
poolschool.net 175€

both at Sedo.

•••
AllTradeDirect.com $35 - eBay.com

•••
FYI.co.in - $55
BestSalaries.com - $40
RacingStats.net - $15 or $20, not sure
BizForums.net - $20
OrderShares.com - $15 or $20, forgot, lol
StateFacts.us - $55

Every one of these except FYI.co.in was sold in the NamePros chat room. FYI.co.in was sold via PM.

•••
(Private sale) 4YA.info ---> about $33.3 (£18)
(Ebay) 3SS.info ---> about $2.4 (£1.3) :lol:

Last edited:
•••
Housemusicfestival.com

I got 1100 dollars for this one.

Some one from Miami bought it.

We still keep housefestival.com in our humble collection.

Good Luck

•••
-RJ- said:

Ahh... good call then! :tu:

•••
First Ever Sale

Made my first domain sale this week:

CFUK.net
$707.00

Private Sale.
At last...... profit to re-invest!!

•••
Congrats, Chris! Take your time to carefully choose your next investment/s. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back