Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alright,

Had my biggest sale this week. ever since i started buying domains 9-10 months back.

Picked a name for $17 In December, and sold it off for $8.5k.
Negotiating another deal for $10k (This would be my 1st 5 fig.)

Can't reveal neither the name nor the niche (Sorry about that).

Thankful to the community.
msy.gif

•••
Sold a nice .COM domain for $335 via PM. (Domain also have 1500 users free Google Apps subscription.)

•••
Alright,

Had my biggest sale this week. ever since i started buying domains 9-10 months back.

The best part is I approached the end users in both cases.

How did you sale? Where? Sedo, NP, Godaddy?

•••
None of the mentioned.

I generate my own leads, and use escrow to complete my sales.

I do sell via GD & sedo as well, but not in these 2 cases.

•••
Alright,

Wow, great flip!

It's nice to see people getting these huge ROI sales in a pretty short amount of time. Used to take years.

•••
I generate my own leads, and use escrow to complete my sales.

Do you approach through e-mail or phone? Awesome job btw! You are an inspiration to all of us @Nitindomains (which I guess is why we all Liked your post).

•••
I forgot to post this one:

B/A/G/Z/ in the com of course for $14,999

•••
Alright,

Did you informed them about the price range or BIN price, or you just informed them that the domain is for sale, and if they like it, then send you their best offer?

•••
Wow, great flip!

It's nice to see people getting these huge ROI sales in a pretty short amount of time. Used to take years.

Thanks @maxx500

Do you approach through e-mail or phone? Awesome job btw! You are an inspiration to all of us @Nitindomains (which I guess is why we all Liked your post).

Thanks, @llcacquire
Aproached them via email in both the cases. All of it, I owe to this wonderful community, gives us all a great chance to learn.

Did you informed them about the price range or BIN price, or you just informed them that the domain is for sale, and if they like it, then send you their best offer?

I informed them about the domain name being on sale, and that I were inviting offers. They threw me a price, and I countered accordingly.

•••
Alright,

Congrats... Really happy about the sales.

Lage raho Bro!

•••
congrat venturefile.com, dats a huge sale for an llll.com domain, care to share how u made dis sale and how u got such a price?

•••
I forgot to post this one:

B/A/G/Z/ in the com of course for $14,999

Congrats! Good sale, saw it on Flippa getting to about $4500 towards the end. $14k is quite a jump, sold at BIN?
Is the buyer the guy who was lamenting your putting it on auction as unprofessional, think he also said he had $9k reserved for it? :)

•••
Congrats! Good sale, saw it on Flippa getting to about $4500 towards the end. $14k is quite a jump, sold at BIN?
Is the buyer the guy who was lamenting your putting it on auction as unprofessional, think he also said he had $9k reserved for it? :)

Thanks! Not that buyer as far as I know. Yes, sold at BIN.

congrat venturefile.com, dats a huge sale for an llll.com domain, care to share how u made dis sale and how u got such a price?

Thanks! It sold via BIN on a Flippa auction.

•••

Sold this handreg (Bought on 8th of Feb) for $1,500 (Under Escrow).
Contacted end user and they were interested. I ask them to make offer and they offered that amount. They are also a new startup company and I guess helping them would be good.

Since, this is my first x,xxx sale, I might as well accept and show to my friends and family in Asia that there is some money to be make from domaining :)

I would like to thank all those who has teach me and help me learn the ropes of domaining.

Cheers and never give up

•••
Contacted end user and they were interested. I ask them to make offer and they offered that amount. They are also a new startup company and I guess helping them would be good.

Since, this is my first x,xxx sale, I might as well accept and show to my friends and family in Asia that there is some money to be make from domaining :)

I would like to thank all those who has teach me and help me learn the ropes of domaining.

Cheers and never give up

Well done mate!

•••

Cheers and never give up

You are on the right track to success my friend, good going!

•••
Escrow just closed on Bridge App dot com
$3500

Enduser contacted me through domainnamesales contact form.
I had only owned the domain around 3 weeks, bought it at Godaddy for around $115.

•••
congrats.. it shows how hot "App" domains seem to be this year.. very flippable also in a short time, as i have found out myself..

•••
Sold on sedo: Nordic Style dot co uk
700 Euro
Exactly 46 minutes after drop ;)

•••
700 Euro? So that's like $2 USD these days, right? ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Had my first 2015 sale.

I*R*A*Q*I* - D*I*N*A*R* (with dash) .com
$1500

Unsolicited buyer on Sedo at BIN.
Bought 2014 for $25 Godaddy expired auctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back