Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4962.com $2,402

Back in January I offered someone $1,000 for it and they accepted. I listed it at GoDaddy Auctions one time only and the bidding went to $2,402 which was good at time, escpecially for one containing a 4. The domain was probably in possession for less than 2 weeks. So it was probably my quickest flip yet. It's always nice to get your investment back very quickly.

Now NNNN.com domains rarely sell under $5,000 so I wish I had held on to it. But it's alright because I still received a great profit even after commission.

Both sales can be found at namebio.com.

•••
ComedyClash.com 1.000 EUR - Sedo bin
congrat. Have you been geting offers for this domain before? Explain more on this sale.

•••
congrat. Have you been geting offers for this domain before? Explain more on this sale.

Bought it about 6 month ago in a GD-auction for 22$ and listed it on Sedo with offers wanted - Did`t recive any offers and for about 2 month ago I changed it to a buy now price and sold it 4 weeks later - At that time I changed 10 of my names to buy now prices and have sold one more for 1.500EUR and one for 600$ (but the last one did`t pay) - both domain bought on GD close out and I had own them about 2 years, one with out any offers, and one with 3 lowball offers, so seems like some like buy now prices - but the big ? with buy now prices allways is if you leave money on the table? (but nice ROI anyway)

•••
Eurasian Union (.org) Sedo BIN 1500, handregged in 2009 along with .net/info and many EAU names this could be a fun summer :):)

•••
•••
Eurasian Union (.org) Sedo BIN 1500, handregged in 2009 along with .net/info and many EAU names this could be a fun summer :):)
congrats Jay :) (claps)

•••
that is great. I just got one luck with .org

•••
•••
removed by req

Last edited:
•••
•••
NationalPay.com $17,500

Awesome sale.

Would you mind sharing any additional details? How long you've owned it, how much you paid for it, did the buyer come to you, sales platform etc. Anything you're willing to disclose!

Thanks

•••
•••
MySeizureDiary.com
BIN $150 at GD auctions
handregd last Oct, I think with a $1.99 coupon.

•••
MySeizureDiary.com
BIN $150 at GD auctions
handregd last Oct, I think with a $1.99 coupon.

Nice

but i wish to know why this domain have value? Keyword or anything

•••
Nice

but i wish to know why this domain have value? Keyword or anything

It's recommended people with epilepsy keep a seizure diary. Not fully aware on the exact details, but it is a thing.

•••
.com Ad Talks $100
.com 247 Recipes $100
.info Bows $100

•••
•••
Thanks guys.

To answer the questions from pms and above: the sale was completed through GoDaddy/Afternic platform.

The sale has been reported in Godaddy's monthly sales report. It's listed in the Top 10 sales on their platform for the month of May. It placed at 9th position.

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpmarketanalysis.aspx?ci=55877

Received offers, and inquiries in the past-from different buyers.

Godaddy/Afternic's service is fast and professional.

•••
•••
NS, congrats.

How long did you had the name?

•••
OnlineBitcoins dot com
$250

Hand reged it about 1 month ago.

Regards,
Vitaliy

Last edited:
•••
OnlineBitcoins dot com
$250

Hand reged it about 1 months ago.

Regards,
Vitaliy

Source of sale?
Did you contact the endusers, or did someone pick it up from you?

Mind sharing some info? Could be of great help to the community.
Thanks.

•••
Source of sale?
Did you contact the endusers, or did someone pick it up from you?

Mind sharing some info? Could be of great help to the community.
Thanks.
Buyer contact me, domain sold via Godaddy.

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
OnlineBitcoins dot com
$250

Regards,
Vitaliy

It's interesting to know that the buyer has relisted it for sale at $35,000 with Bodis.
Seems ambitious...

•••
OnlineBitcoins dot com
$250

Regards,
Vitaliy
Congrats on the sale! but IMO you left some money on the table

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back