IT.COM

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The cost to list a domain at Flippa is $27. Today, only today, there's a 50% offer.
I don't know about uk domain sales. You can take a look in Just Sold or bids in listed domains.
PD: like everywhere, is not easy to sell domains. I did a hard job to contact potential buyers to announce the auction.

1 Listing - $14 (50%) for 1 domain only?

•••
1 Listing - $14 (50%) for 1 domain only?

Sorry. Did'nt see your message yesterday. The offer was only for 24h.

Yes, the cost to list a domain at Flippa is $27. For developed websites is less. But you can sell as many grouped domains as you want in the same listing for that price. In this case, the buyer is bidding for the whole bundle.

•••
V-a-n-c-o-u-v-e-r-M-a-k-e-u-p

$250 at Sedo

in com

•••
V-a-n-c-o-u-v-e-r-M-a-k-e-u-p

$250 at Sedo

in com

Great sale for a makeup domain! Do you know if the buyer had any Sedo rating (activity index)? Just curious because that may tell if it went to a reseller or end user.

•••
F1w.com $500 (sedo)
YJ0.com $275 (ebay)
5S7.com $225 (cax)
HDKM.com $70 (ebay)
CyberHotList.com $19.97 (ebay)
PAQC.com $200 (sedo)
gxlc.com $158 (sedo)

Last edited:
•••
FPForum said:
Great sale for a makeup domain! Do you know if the buyer had any Sedo rating (activity index)? Just curious because that may tell if it went to a reseller or end user.

The buyer is an end user. I contacted him and sent him the Sedo link. He had not used Sedo before.

•••
•••
just sold maritime services dot com - $4,500

•••
Sold one of my names for $xx,xxx

Will reveal the name and price after the money is in my account.

Last edited:
•••
I'll be posting the name and price tonight.... payment is getting processed. It was an hand registration....

•••
Finally, money is in my account.

Sold for $10,000

Sports
book
dot
tv

Last edited:
•••
Ipodexpert, how long have you had the domain before you sold it and did you email them or they contacted you?

•••
I have my first sale ever, a hand reg from 3 weeks ago

in the dot org
n-u-c-l-e-a-r-f-u-e-l-s
$500 on Sedo, the buyer approached me

I am excited and know this is just the start. I have been reading this thread for days and have realized I need to be more active and reach out to end users. I just have to take a deep breath, prepare myself to be professional, get organized for 1 by 1 contacts and take the plunge. The next thread to study is the reaching out to end users one!

•••
Ipodexpert, how long have you had the domain before you sold it and did you email them or they contacted you?

I owned this name since 2010 so I would say little over 3 years.

I had listed this name for sale at desired price on Sedo. Buyer made the offer at the desired price and I took it.

•••
Ipodexpert I see you have a few .tvs. I have a nice .tv you might be interested in. Its Onestowatch.

Ready to accept any decent offer on it bearing in mind you are a reseller.

Congrats on your recent sale.

•••
qwot dot com $497. private sale through paypal

•••
Recent sales:

SteelCube.com: $150 (on sedo)
LeadsPage: $595 (on sedo)
ExpressDialup.com: $4,000 (never advertised)
TripleAdvantage.com: $12,000 (never advertised)

Hello!

What do you mean with "never advertised"??

•••
•••
•••
•••
NightLifeNetwork (dot) com

$1,500

:sold:

•••
Congrats mate.

How did you sell it, did u contact them or they contacted you?

Thanks.

$1,500

•••
•••

$1,500

Great sale on this one! I know you contacted them...But, I'm curious if this is the number you initially purposed to them (and they accepted) or if this was a number they countered you with.

•••
ojva . com - $51
rewardsaver . com - ~$13 (hey but i bought it for less than a buck)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back