Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kirill /.xyz

$888
in Sedo Mls
Hold time:10 months
Cost: $20

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 117
•••
Domain: VRSpy.com
Sale price : $3250
Sale venue: GoDaddy
Purchased for: $200

Last edited:
•••
Untitled.png

Another discount sale. Sedo BIN, hold time almost 1 year.

Domain was expiring within a week and I did not intend to renew it, although it did carry some value but it's not my usual type.

Edit: Sold via Sedo partner network, lander was pointing at Afternic

Last edited:
•••
V e n t e - d e - n e u f . c o m
$750, offer via GoDaddy agent, sold at Afternic; hand reg with Epik; hold time 9 months
I think in French it means ~"sell new"
1678561382966.png

•••
Hala dot vc
Sale price: $2300
Hold time: 2 months
Venue: Afternic via broker ( ns3, ns4)

1678827771287.png

BIN was set at 5k. Despite the name has meaning in Arabic it is not an English dictionary word, also the short hold time made me condidering this offer. Initial offer was in the two figures :xf.smile:

•••
w g m i l a b s . c o m

Hand reg, renewed 1 time.

Afternic BIN sale, no outbounding.
Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 1.24.41 PM.png

•••
Kenko / in
Imported lead to SH
Sold for USD 999
Hand reg with 3 renewals

•••
Fractionly / com
for 2495USD
on Squadhelp

Last edited:
•••
Domain Name: co-ownership.com

Sale venue: Dan
Listing type: Buy Now
Listed price: $4,295
Sale price: $4.295
Purchase venue: SnapNames
Purchase price: $70
Hold Time: 16 years

•••
🎉Two Ordinal Sales (aka Bitcoin NFTs )

🎉Freeordinal.com
🎉Freeords.com

Sale venue: Afternic
Both Listed price: $8,888
Sale price: 1.) $8,888 and 2.) $6,000.
Purchase price: $9.00 Hand Reg.
Hold Time: 1 month

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317_152328.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_152328.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 254
  • Screenshot_20230317_152307.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_152307.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 257
•••
Huge congra
🎉Two Ordinal Sales (aka Bitcoin NFTs )

🎉Freeordinal.com
🎉Freeords.com

Both Listed price: $8,888
Sale price: 1.) $8,888 and 2.) $6,000.
Purchase price: $9.00 Hand Reg.
Hold Time: 1 month

Congrats. Was it inbound sale?

•••
•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 10 months. Drop reg.

Not the best name out there but a decent one in my opinion. I was sure it will sell ever since I got this. Although not for a high price.

Didn't want to renew though (still have too many names) therefore discounted. It sold within a couple days from discounting.

•••
Designer .ms
Venue: DAN
Price: $888

•••
Domain: LearnAi --- .....org

Listing type: BIN
Sale price: $2,500
Purchase venue | Date: DropCatch | June 22nd 2021
Purchase price: $12

Originally had on Sedo lander for £1,750 (sterling) and make offer on Afternic

Godaddy broker contacted me on 22nd Feb 2022 with an $1,850 offer - They also told me to switch landers during negotiations to ensure I got the 15% commission, so I switched to Afternic landers

I countered $2,210 on the 23rd Feb - on Tues 28th Feb I emailed the broker and said if a deal is not done by 3rd March I will be increasing the price - nothing happened so changed the BIN to $2,500 and it sold today

Attachments

• Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    97.8 KB · Views: 173
•••
1679479462394.png

ML = Machine Learning

Handregged on Godaddy in December 2021 for $12. Got a £250 offer in April 2022 via DAN..

Countered with £6900 like I always do for such names. No response. Fast-forward 7 months later in November 2022, it was expiring within a month, so did a counter of £500..

Would have rather got £500 at that point, although I was planning to renew. Lead accepted within 30 minutes & paid. I suspect it's a smart investor..

I sold a week before openai announced chatgpt. I would have renewed/not sold that low it if I knew AI/ML was going to be hyped so much just a week later..

•••
1679480826379.png

Bought for $304 at namecheap auctions on 31 Dec 2021. 5 days later, got the first offer of £300 on 4 Jan 2022. Countered £6900. No response..

After 2 weeks, another lead came in with a £2500 opening offer. Was CEO of a turkish crypto exchange. I tried to counter with £20k, but he refused to go above his initial offer for a week. I was trying to chase some crypto/nft pumps at the time so decided to not be greedy & reinvest as it was a solid 10x so I accepted..

3 days passed & he wasn't responding to DAN emails. I was getting sellers remorse, so asked DAN to cancel..

A week later the first £300 offer lead replied and after 2 more weeks of negotiating we settled at £3210. Did more research & 90% sure he was the previous owner of the name who forgot to renew..

Last edited:
•••
My most lowballed name by far, sold for BIN price
Hold time ~4 years, BIN lowered several times

1679499200533.png

•••
On Feb 20, 2023 I sold the following name inbound BIN via Afternic FT.

The lander had been pointed at BrandPa, so this ended up my first sale with 25% Afternic commission. The name had been priced as suggested by BrandPa. I had tried a few price points, BIN and MO, and several different landers over the years.

Name was created by someone in 2017, but I acquired it a few years ago at NL auction. I have always liked it, and had it registered years in advance as a definite holder, but this was first query or price request over years I have held it.

I had thought of name as assistive living, home-based assistance, vehicle or home care, daycare, etc., but it seems from redirection use buyer is in legal sector, where name also works.

No further information, please.
CareCourtCOM-Feb-2023.png

Last edited:
•••
Sold in February
Both regged in 2022
Web3toon//xyZ
Venue : Dan, inbound
Price: 250
Web3toon//com
Venue: sedo, inbound
Price: 1299

•••
wur_xs.jpg

Sold: $1699 paid in full
Venue: Squadhelp
Purchase: Drop reg $5.49
Hold time: 3 years

One of those homophone 5L domains that I love to reg. I don't think it would make it to the drop these days though.

Negotiated. Was binned at like 2199, got a 1k offer. SH did their thing and they got a price I was happy with. I always offer a bigger discount for outright payment.

No further info.

•••
•••
Sold today
All - in .co

Hold time: 2 months
Venue : Afternic
Price: $1888
cost: 99

Attachments

• All-in.png
    All-in.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 502
•••
Unnamed.xyz sold for $19888 @Afternic
TwentyFourSeven.xyz sold for $5127 @Afternic
No further details please. Thanks.

•••
glad to get some more renewal cash in thse hard sale times... trying hard to shrink folio but when u see.sales like this on your unspectacular names then u just wanna be stop shrinking and missing opportunities hehehe...I'm at 700 names now..but 80 are io... so almost 40usd but too nice to drop.... anyway...

stealthwealth,.,org

3000usd

bodis then dan lead 5percent...no outbound
..couple year reg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back