Domain Empire

Registering Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

StudioWorks

no one lives foreverVIP Member
Impact
Hello,

In your PROFESSIONAL :) opinion.. who is the best registratar ? and why ?

You can also post their fees for registering domains/ transfers / payment methods accepted / etc.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions,

Best wishes,

Studio :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy. They will be around a long time (#1 domain seller in the world). $8.95 for .com. There are often promotion codes so u can get it for $7.95. Transfer is $7.95. Creditcard or paypal. Good telephone support =] :tu:

•••
StudioWorks said:
Hello,

In your PROFESSIONAL :) opinion.. who is the best registratar ? and why ?

You can also post their fees for registering domains/ transfers / payment methods accepted / etc.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions,

Best wishes,

Studio :wave:
There's no need to post all that here, there's a whole new topic dedicated to this stuff and it's called "Domain Name Reviews", here is the link. :tu:

•••
HellFear - I know but I wanted to hear opinions from ppl who used them.. that's just a list. I can find lists like that all over the net.

Cheers:wave:

•••
If you are new, then using godaddy would be good because they have fast service and alot of people know it and can make it easyer to get help.

•••
•••
Thanks for the input guys

:wave:

•••
StudioWorks said:
HellFear - I know but I wanted to hear opinions from ppl who used them.. that's just a list. I can find lists like that all over the net.

Cheers:wave:
As all4cost said, it has ratings and opinions in that "list". Go to this URL and check the topics there. Alot of people have posted their opinions on many registrars.

•••
Ok.Thank you for your patience.. :)

•••
Godaddy has been to me,But it seems if things are begining to open up a little bit in the business.I prefer fabulous,$6.75 reg and a great site.

•••
I've heard only good things about fabulous in the last week...

•••
I use GoDaddy, just registered a .biz today for just $4.24 and a .com yesterday for $5.19 using promotion codes! If you search NamePros you will find that thread.

•••
I use Godaddy for the fact that they offer the most and have the best prices including the promo codes. I just reg 3 names .com .net and .info for only $14.00 and change that's why Godaddy is #1..love 'em of course I use Enom among others as well...but hands down GD is king

•••
godaddy and regfly i think are the best :)

regfly: $9.99 new regs, $8.99 renew
godaddy: $8.95 new regs, 8.95 renew

godaddy gives u $4.25 domain only if you buy either $1.99/month trafficfacts or $3.95/month hosting

regfly gives u $9.9reg and there is a promotion for free 100x whoisprotection points for your domains
^^^ whois protection is something id accually use, well worth it!! ($99 value)

regfly is well worth the extra buck, they have really good support:)

•••
im a domainsite addict lol

•••
I have been using domainsatcost.ca because I am Canadian and I have regged some .ca's for clients, so I just kept using it for my own domains. I wouldn't really recommend it, though, but I like keeping everything together in one account. I was going to try Yahoo but the stupid form would not accept my info, kept telling me my zip code was wrong, even though I chose Canada from the country drop-down. >:(

I tried GoDaddy the other day and regged a .com .biz .info and .net (all the same domain of course) for $22.95 A pretty good deal I think, cause I end up paying almost $20 CDN (about $15-$16 US) a domain when registering a .com with domainsatcost...

So I think I will be sticking with GoDaddy from now on...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back