Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Registerfly do not respond to support ticket

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
147
Title says all.

I tried to transfer about 6 domains to registerfly. They charged the money, but it looks like nothing happened.

Support ticket [b3557a28cb9bc73e4acee6212d747314] has been open for 2 days without response.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Your going through all the problems i have had. I tried to register domains at their site and they charged me not once, but twice and i didnt receive the domains. If i were you you might want to contact them via Phone because support ticket system takes a long while
 
0
•••
I would call them, be prepared for it to take awhile. While on the phone do not hang up to it is fixed; I'm pretty sure they can not hang up on you first. Do not give up, stick with it!
 
0
•••
update: Yes CALL THEM... bcus i had a support ticket for 1 day nothing happened... i called friday night... they close the ticket right then after the call.. and now i got my money back today :D

So i got my money back :)... just call its your best bet
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back