NameSilo

RedNerve Media - New logo, new company!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How good is the new logo for RedNerve Media?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • GREAT! I love it, don't change anything!

votes
    45.0%
  • It's not bad, I'd change [post in thread] ...

votes
    25.0%
  • It's OK. Nothing really to say ...

votes
    10.0%
  • TERRIBLE! I hate it, I'd start over!

votes
    20.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

I am having a complete rebranding of my design studio, RedNerve Media. I'm currently redesigning the site, but I thought, first things first, redesign the logo. Here is what I came up with:

logo4rn.jpg

I watermarked it for security reasons. Please give me some feedback on it (either vote on the poll, or just give me feedback in the thread).

The one thing that I don't really like that much about it, is the slogan text. I'm open to suggestions about that, but, if you like it as it is, put your vote in :)

You can, of course, find the current logo at www.rednerve.com (in the top banner). The current one will be there as long as that site is up (I'm redesigning it, as I said) - so, you can tell me if you like the new one better or not as well!

Well, happy voting and feedback-giving!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow... that is great. The new site should be cool too! :) well done! :p

Great Work, again!
Tom

PS: you missed our logo contest - it was started by my mate mutasim and you missed it! :( Oh well! :)

•••
Thanks guys! Any improvements you can suggest, at all?

•••
Will, it's nice looking, but the lightning bolt does not go with the name "RedNerve' at all. I'd say keep the same appearance, but use a graphic that matches better with the word nerve.

•••
Gene, I agree, but I could not think of something to go with "nerve". Drawing a nerve would be too complicated :-/

I guess the other option would be to change the company name, might have to consider that ...

•••
i like it, but do agree with gene, i dont think ytou should change your name but if you do contact me first to buy it, lol

•••
it looks fine, the lightning doesnt really make a difference, imho

•••
although it does remind me of vorcatesolutions.com

Last edited:
•••
I don't really think it looks like www.vorcate.com 's logo at all, myself :-/ Do you feel its serious enough for me to get sued or something over it?

Also, I'm under the process of working on a few new names, just to see what I can come up with. I might post them later for you guys to vote on (I'll make logos for them all too).

•••
I like the old one........better

•••
will7 said:
Gene, I agree, but I could not think of something to go with "nerve". Drawing a nerve would be too complicated :-/

I guess the other option would be to change the company name, might have to consider that ...

Will, what about using the image in your Avatar her on NamePros? Put that in the box dividing the red and black like you did with the lighning bolt... that would look more like a symbol for a nerve.

Something like:
rednerve.jpg

That's just a rough quickie, but you get the idea...

Last edited:
•••
it looks nothing like vorcate's logo , i like genes idea

•••
gene's logo is cool. I like the name too, don't change it because you have a better logo idea. Also it dosen't look anything like vorcatesolutions.com's logo!

•••
sorry i meant to sasy their old logo, and no will it didnt look similar enough to get sued over! sorry i miss typed everyone!

•••
Very Nice logo you have .. you just need some finishing and it will end up as a great thing !

•••
Yeah, thanks for all the kind commens all! Gene, I'll work with your suggestion or develop the old symbol a bit more.

I'll work on finishing it and then I'll post up the revisions!

EDIT: OK, here's the update!

logo21qn.jpg

Better or worse than the one from the beginning of the thread? I like this one, but I'm not sure if I like it more than the one I made before :-/

Last edited:
•••
hi will,

for what my opinion is worth, i like it :)

but i do think that the curving lines in the box to the right that Gene used looked better than the diagonal line you used in the latest version.

look forward to seeing the rest of the site!!
-hazza.

•••
•••
•••
good looking logo nice and simple

•••
•••
are you able to use your avatar logo? I like that best, clean and simple

•••
logo30ab.jpg

logo48ay.jpg

Which one of those do you like best (if any)?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anything to change, Torquex?

EDIT: Here's one with a bit of a change to the position of the square:

logo59vv.jpg

I'm quite fond of that one :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back