Dynadot

RedNerve Media - New logo, new company!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How good is the new logo for RedNerve Media?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • GREAT! I love it, don't change anything!

votes
    45.0%
  • It's not bad, I'd change [post in thread] ...

votes
    25.0%
  • It's OK. Nothing really to say ...

votes
    10.0%
  • TERRIBLE! I hate it, I'd start over!

votes
    20.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

I am having a complete rebranding of my design studio, RedNerve Media. I'm currently redesigning the site, but I thought, first things first, redesign the logo. Here is what I came up with:

logo4rn.jpg

I watermarked it for security reasons. Please give me some feedback on it (either vote on the poll, or just give me feedback in the thread).

The one thing that I don't really like that much about it, is the slogan text. I'm open to suggestions about that, but, if you like it as it is, put your vote in :)

You can, of course, find the current logo at www.rednerve.com (in the top banner). The current one will be there as long as that site is up (I'm redesigning it, as I said) - so, you can tell me if you like the new one better or not as well!

Well, happy voting and feedback-giving!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no. 2 on post #24 looks v. cool IMHO.

•••
OK, I've really tried to finish this one off completely now :)

logo44kn.jpg

How do you all like that one guys?

•••
Possible changing the slogan. Serious web design sounds weird IMO.

•••
What do you mean by "weird"? What about "True Web Design"?

EDIT: Messed around with the font a bit:

logo64et.jpg

I really like this one myself, what do you guys think?

•••
Now I really like the last version. Good job.

•••
Thanks Studio, I really like it also! I think I'll go with that one, looks great when printed out too :)

•••
looks good, very proffesional

•••
•••
looks good will. I don't like the little arrow though or the line next to it. Maybe size up the image to level with text height.

•••
logo77sw.jpg

Any better?

Also, I seem to be getting a lot of votes for the "TERRIBLE! I hate it, I'd start over!" option, but not that many people telling me in the thread. It helps if, whoever voted for that option, came into the thread and told me what to do to improve :)

•••
•••
last one looks best will

•••
second to last one is my fave...
logo64et.jpg

website evoloution is a great slogan, but looks better lower case

•••
I think this is the one I will go with:

logo126pf.jpg

It's simple, memorable and effective, :imho: What do you guys think?

•••
I like this one the best. The "nerve" facing the other direction reminded me of Mickey Mouse for some reason, and I didn't think you needed the 3D font. Now I love it!

•••
Cool, thanks, kfkm09. Lots of people seem to like it here - let's hope my prospective clients feel the same way :)

Last edited:
•••
i think you made the right choce will, very nice :)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks Tom, I'm just getting all the stationery and business stuff done and the new site's coming on well too :) It'll be at the critical hands of the NP community soon enough :)

•••
will7 said:
Thanks Tom, I'm just getting all the stationery and business stuff done and the new site's coming on well too :) It'll be at the critical hands of the NP community soon enough :)
i like the red arrows too. The go well in the site! :)

•••
I like the one with the bigger ball on the bottom. -the top one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back