Dynadot

Received (yet) a new type of eBay scam mail...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Redleg

Ultima Ratio RegumVIP Member
Impact
Got this one in my inbox today, haven't seen this type of eBay scam mails before..
And the funny part is that I still don't have an eBay account.. :)

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Dear customer,
We regret to inform you that your eBay account will be suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:
* Misrepresentation of Identity (User) - Representing yourself as another eBay user or registering using the identity of another.
Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account.
Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.
According to our site policy you will have to confirm that you are the real owner of the eBay account by completing a form or else your account will be deleted.
We regret to inform you that your eBay account could be suspended if you don't resolve your problems.To resolve this problems please click the link below and login to your account in order to resolve your account problems

There are links in the first part to real eBay pages (Privacy, User agreement etc..), but a "submit" button at the bottom leads to a completelly different (fake eBay) site..
http://193. 231. 120. 195 /ebay/

Beware.. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The IP leads to somewhere called GoldNET ISP Services
I think I recieved these kinds of emails before, hope the authorities will take care of them soon!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back