Dynadot

real-estate.idn.com a good purchase?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
there are plenty of real-estate.idn.com and similar .idns available. Any value in buying these to resell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEO Montreal said:
there are plenty of real-estate.idn.com and similar .idns available. Any value in buying these to resell?

Could you give an example? Or reg one and give an example if you are more comforatable with that (if you reg at Dynadot, and decide not to keep it, you can delete it and get full credit)?

The reason I ask for an example is to see what languages you are referring to, and to help me better understand what you mean by "real-estate.idn.com". IDNs can be .com, .net, etc. The way you have written it, it looks like a subdomain. I am not trying to be nit-picky, just trying to get a better idea of what you mean.

•••
When I wrote this, I thought hotels.gr (greece) was available. real-estate.gr or whatever would be an idn, or .com.cn also.
Worthwhile?

•••
SEO Montreal said:
When I wrote this, I thought hotels.gr (greece) was available. real-estate.gr or whatever would be an idn, or .com.cn also.
Worthwhile?
Takea look thru this section to see what IDNs are. Those aren't even IDNs.......

•••
Yeah, I found out afterwards what an IDN is. I tried looking around without success, and finaly got it with google's define:IDN.

•••
SEO Montreal said:
Yeah, I found out afterwards what an IDN is. I tried looking around without success, and finaly got it with google's define:IDN.

wikipedia is always good for definitions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back