IT.COM

negotiable RateMySite.net! Fully developed, Very popular site!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
RateMySite.net is a fully developed rating site with a difference!
It is not like those hundreds of other rating sites, with RateMySite.net, you not only get to rate your favourite sites, but you get to review them aswell!

There is already over 750 sites in the database and over 1000 members!! This site has only been open for about a month and it has already become very very popular. It already has an alexa ranking of 292,763 ! Not to mention there are about 500 unique hits per day.

It is powered by PHPNuke, a very reliable and easy to use script.
The design was created by myself (I am a qualified webdesigner) and is clean and simple but still retains that fun feeling.
Feel free to browse around the site for yourself and see how everything works.

The winner will pay no transfer fee. All costs are included in the bidding price. I will send you all of the files, including the database (SQL) file. I will also give you access to it's current hosting account for a few days so that you can see how it is all set up and how it works. I will also be happy to answer any emails that you might have.

This site has a lot of potential to earn alot of money.
Possible ways of making money:
- Charge people to have their site on the front page.
- Charge people to be on page 1 of a particular section.
- Charge people to be a featured site on the side table.
- Charge people to add more than one site.
- Charge people to have their banner on the site.
- The usual ways: Pop-up advertising and/or banner advertising.

I created this site myself with the intention of keeping it for longer, but unfortunately, I just don't have time for it anymore. I will be sad to let it go :(

That was a bit long-winded but go to my ebay auction to bid :hehe:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2739084265&category=11155

The average appraisal for this domain was about $900!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I hope you get a good bid for it Linda!

•••
How much bandwidth and disk space does the site use?

•••
•••
Aw... Linda :( Sorry to see you letting go of RMS already. Having no time stinks. Hope you get a nice price on it :)

•••
That's sad, Linda.. I really like RMS and someone else running it just won't be the same.

Anyways.. I know what it's like to have no time.. good luck in your offline life and all that. :)

•••
I hope you find a buyer! Good Luck!

•••
The page seems to be down...

•••
Awwwww, I love ratemysite.net! I'll miss you owning it, but good luck, hope you get a good price for it! :)

•••
I would buy it if id got the cash.. I like the site alot!

Good luck!

•••
I'll miss you owning ratemysite, Linda. Hope you get what you want for it. :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back