Dynadot

question How to find end user for developing a guest blog site or affiliate site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have domain which have more than 600+ visits monthly, DA and PA. It is not .com, in other extension. Question is How to find end user who will develop it for profit, for example, a guest blog/ affiliate site? Somebody will benefit from this domain because it can be a site for publishing guest blogs BUT where to find right buyer? Maybe you know, on which sites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO 600 visits/month is not high traffic enough for buyer or a serious partnership.

Depends on the domain name, if it is good then it may be worthy.
Why don't you post your domain here in your post?
There are plenty of domain buyers and partnership potential at this form.

•••
IMO 600 visits/month is not high traffic enough for buyer or a serious partnership.

Ambar.info

It can be a guest blog site on transport related or game forum.

•••

I listed for sale this domain on Namepros but unsuccessful so I try to find end users webmasters, developers because DA 11 and 2000 backlinks and 600+ visits - it's better than nothing.

•••
The domain ambar.info and stats (low traffic) are not powerful enough IMO for a partnership.
You can try to sell for cheap or develop it yourself. I don't think you will get much for this domain right now, possibly low $XX amount if you are lucky. Unless there is parking revenue with this domain, price can be higher.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back