IT.COM

Radio Namepros v2.0 Idea..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GFXNow

Account Closed
Impact
Hello guys just looking around and it seems that Radio Namepros has gone out of business. My name is Brent and I really want to introduce an idea that I have been thinking about for around a month now. I am very interested in radio life since my brother is a dj for the local radio station here in Virginia where I live. I love the radio life that he gets. Anyways the idea is simple. I could do it radio station style actually. My brother has a program that he has on the computer that you can upload music, voice clips, etc on and play them to the internet. I would use my microphone and the program to make a newly version of Radio Namepros. The breakdown would be as follows:

Section 1: Introduction to Radio Namepros and list of what will happen during the show.

Section 2: Some music, talking, and radio ads or whatnot.

Section 3: Interview #1 with a special guest (breaks every once in a while with music)

Section 4: Music, talking, ads, etc.

Section 5: Interview #2 with a special guest (breaks every once in a while with music .. if needed).

Section 6: Closing comments and 2 last songs.

Total running time: 1 1/2 hours or more..

Music could be requested by messengers, PMs, Phone calls to my cell phone, email, etc.

Just looking to get this back up. Could even create a nice website for it also to promote it. Looking for feedback so go ahead :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
~ Cyberian ~ said:
hmmm, lets see. How was the first interview initiated?
Oh yea, I remember.. NPQ asked me to talk.
Why not just ask others the same thing?

Perhaps a start would be an interview with the MOTM each month.

Or... 4 star members talking about the pos and neg of changes thru the years...

This isnt rocket science, there is a huge pool of highly respected members that would be glad to share an hour putting together a 20 min interview. Just ask.

Some members I'd like to hear from...
Cera
Labrocca
OutlawBiker (or any of the cartel members)
wot
JBerryhill
etc....

Or members that started posting for NP$ to get their first domain and now are domainers true and through!

How about RJ or Chris or Mark... Jeff!
Get to know the pillars of our community.

What is the problem here?
<insert Nike swoosh>
Just Do It!

or not...

Cy
i think that'd be great but it would be hard for all of MOTM winners to have a mic and alot of those guys like JBerryhill are pretty busy.

•••
I'm quite happy to help out putting the shows together for download...would be quite happy to do this.

•••
I also think it should be more than just stuff related to domaining. I'd definitely tune in to hear from our members living in unfamiliar countries and having really interesting lives. Contests can also be held, like the member who can come up with something everyone would want to listen to...

•••
Back