Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Riz m why u ask me if I'm lier that mean u crazy how y wait answer from lier
Go ask admins

•••
Riz m why u ask me if I'm lier that mean u crazy how y wait answer from lier
Go ask admins
u are using id of someone who is passedaway and claiming here this is ur id in pm to me??/
and u think i am gonna take this???
noway man
we need answer who r u??? who is basel b dair?? who is basel t dair?? who is petra?? who is abdallah saif???

•••
@Grilled he was a day in chatroom before many years when I ask for Loan in chatroom grilled can confirm

@55Domains active in chat I worked with him long time in finding crypto names

@maxtra I take from him loan with fees and paid him he Loan me even he was not know me much

I can post hundreds of stories in chatroom from 2009 to 2019

Last edited:
•••
@Grilled he was a day in chatroom before many years when I ask for Loan in chatroom grilled can confirm

@maxtra I take from him loan with fees and paid him he Loan me even he was not know me much
yes yes yesss
then why u claimed this id holder is passed away??????
and who r u now controlling this id????
u confirmed this id creator is passed away......

•••
Fuckoff go play faraway very idiot

•••

I can post hundreds of stories in chatroom from 2009 to 2019
giving u loan is way way risky now...
because this id is belong to many many guys...

•••
•••
I can give hundreds of success stories with members from 2009 to 2019

•••
•••
Very sad. Only one enjoying this is Rosener as this thread is another nail in the np coffin
Mods need to do a better job here explaining, moderating. Ya we self moderate
i am sorry the op has a hard time with english, this uncle son has me confused
Hopefully the moderator will join us again with a better explanation of wtf is going on

•••
@Ali Zandi found him starfire.info available paid me finder fees

•••
I can post hundred of stories @MapleDots
If u want more let me know

•••
•••
Back to first pages and read no need to clarify every second if u cant understand from First time

•••
Back to first pages and read no need to clarify every second if u cant understand from First time
nah u r using basel b dair id... u r basel t dair & abdallah u r not allowed to use other member id and claim u r old member here

•••
In another forum related to idn domains my nick Basel since 2009 most active member there with more than 1k sales of idn domains
1k domains sold not 1k$ :)
Any more confirms

•••
In another forum related to idn domains my nick Basel since 2009 most active member there with more than 1k sales of idn domains
Any more confirms
dude u confirmed that person is passed away....
u r someone else using his name and reputation

•••
•••
1k domains sold not 1k$ :)
Any more confirms
u confirmed he is passed away ... and now u r using his reputation for trading

•••
Passport of same info in this account sent to admins

•••
Passport of same info in this account sent to admins
u r basel b dair or basel t dair????
u mentioned masel b dair is passedaway....

•••
Fuck you are crazy mining mining mining to find any 001% thing against me and still not found
Go play faraway idiot

•••
f*ck you are crazy mining mining mining to find any 001% thing against me and still not found
Go play faraway idiot
no no i am asking u r basel b dair or basel t dair???

•••
Why not ask admins who confirmed my account in 5 minutes go ask them

•••
f*ck you are crazy mining mining mining to find any 001% thing against me and still not found
Go play faraway idiot
ur twitter handle is basel b dair... u claimed basel b dair is passed away... how come its active also??? so u rusing basel b dair twitter as well??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back