Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used because admin confirmed that I'm Basel t Bdair and confirmed the registrant of this account since 2009 is Basel t Bdair
What more
Basel bdair was owner of this id...
not basel t dair...
if basel t dair was owner since started then why u made other account and get suspended by amanda???
something is wrong dude...
speak upp

•••
@Dynadot can confirmed I'm Basel t Bdair
Username at dynadot: Basel
Email: [email protected]
Sent morning to admin at namepros my passport confirmed by admins Basel t Bdair and date of birth 1984 same of Account here
And the secret date at dynadot security in day and month the real date in my passport and dynadot can confirm what more
Dynadot account registered since 2009

Last edited:
•••
@Dynadot can confirmed I'm Basel t Bdair
Username at dynadot: Basel
Email: [email protected]
Sent morning to admin at namepros my passport confirmed by admins Basel t Bdair and date of birth 1984 same of Account here
And the secret date at dynadot security in day and month the real date in my passport and dynadot can confirm what more
Dynadot account registered since 2009
but this namepros profile u r using was belong to basel b bdair not t bdair.. also how come abdullah used it as well???
its clear case of cheating and fraud...
u r using old id and preparing to crack scam in namepros for sure...
also u have used this in pm with me that i should see ur profile age..
why should i see when original registrant of this profile is passed away????
anyone will trust you with this profile without knowing that u r someone else handling person namepros who is passed away

•••
You just funny admin confirmed me to the max
U posts 200+ post here to find anything against me and didn't found
Last call: confirmed by admins , you go to hell
Who believe welcome , who not believe me welcome
I'm the nightmare for your day
Byebye

•••
(gone)

Last edited:
•••
just new update now..
my neg feedback is removed..

now my concern is ....

who is this guy??? basel t bdair or d bdair or abdallah or petra???

or 4 person using one id???

We need to sort it out..
this account is extrmely dangerous for namepros

•••
Osama Eid Adam my buyer
Asked him
Just was the broker to bought for him araby.com last week
You can contact him

•••
@Mod Team Echo he allowed to 200+ posts attack me

@Riz m when admin confirmed I'm the real registrant of this account and you continue attack 200+ posts here today
Put shit in your mouth and play faraway

•••
You mentioned admins remove the neg feedback and come happy post but u didn't mention that admin remove the neg in my account too
So funny guy

•••
You mentioned admins remove the neg feedback and come happy post but u didn't mention that admin remove the neg in my account too
So funny guy
i dont care abt ur neg feedback or minne...
we are discussing here u r using someone id who is passed away..

•••
@Mod Team Echo for how many I need you to stop this guy attack me after all the proofs and confirmed
Why he didn't respect the mods confirmed

•••
@Mod Team Echo for how many I need you to stop this guy attack me after all the proofs and confirmed
many member have same question like me..
who r u??? who is basel b dair / basel t dair / petra/??? who is abdallah???

•••
Just wait admin soon will post im the real registrant of this account , hhh they already do but I invite them again
After this put shit in your mouth because I won the case u loss

•••
(gone)

Last edited:
•••
Just wait admin soon will post im the real registrant of this account , hhh they already do but I invite them again
After this put sh*t in your mouth because I won the case u loss
trust me all members know who won and who lose :)
btw,

•••
That's names for all 4 partners and all was parked in my godaddy account not only those 2k more names
And ibahrain I brokered for him to buy araby.com last week and got my broker fees

•••
And sold him too jordantravel.com and Jordan jobs.com and Jordanjobs.com was forward to tawtheef.com a job website we created
If there is site can track stats you can check

•••
And sold him too jordantravel.com and Jordan jobs.com and Jordanjobs.com was forward to tawtheef.com a job website we created
If there is site can track stats you can check
Great i believe you :):)
But...

•••
And I sent Ron Jackson two names sold and listed in his site sold private buy domaindiscounts
Lebanontravel.com and lebanonjobs.com both in x,xxx$

•••
(removed)

Last edited:
•••
And I dont need to tell u I sold 10million+$ domains because I'm always love to work underwater

•••
Hello,

Please use the report feature on any posts that violate a rule so we can investigate further.

Please keep in mind that heated debate is allowed. One should anticipate some heated debate in a situation like this where 2 members took their direct message issue public, forcing moderators to also go public with the findings.

Since the account was created by you, this thread was created by you, the username you linked as being deceased goes to your account (you changed the username as a gold member), and you are still operating this account, it a situation that will commonly attract comments from other members, confused as to why it happened the way it did.

The deal itself has been voided due to discrepancies in both the buyers and sellers communications in direct message. Since the deal was voided, there is no more need for either member @IDNKing or @Riz M. to be discussing said voided deal, that no longer has either party bound to it.

Please try to keep the thread on-topic about the deceased and account involved with the report of the deceased.

Once you report the posts (Using the report feature) that violate a rule, we can handle each one individually on a case by case basis.

Thanks.

•••
And i can mention member here bought from me 500+ idn names
I already sold 2k+ idn names and that why my nick is idnking

•••
Hello,

Please use the report feature on any posts that violate a rule so we can investigate further.

Please keep in mind that heated debate is allowed. One should anticipate some heated debate in a situation like this where 2 members took their direct message issue public, forcing moderators to also go public with the findings.

Since the account was created by you, this thread was created by you, the username you linked as being deceased goes to your account (you changed the username as a gold member), and you are still operating this account, it a situation that will commonly attract comments from other members, confused as to why it happened the way it did.

The deal itself has been voided due to discrepancies in both the buyers and sellers communications in direct message. Since the deal was voided, there is no more need for either member @IDNKing or @Riz M. to be discussing said voided deal, that no longer has either party bound to it.

Please try to keep the thread on-topic about the deceased and account involved with the report of the deceased.

Once you report the posts (Using the report feature) that violate a rule, we can handle each one individually on a case by case basis.

Thanks.
Thanks i have collected enough proof in this thread and now will use report feature.
Thanks

•••
And i can mention member here bought from me 500+ idn names
I already sold 2k+ idn names and that why my nick is idnking
another lie...
u changed to idnking just recently...
bcz u wanted to use basel bdair old id to gain confidence of buyers..
u r misusing this id.. its not urs..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back