IT.COM

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Read my question carefully lol as I'm your student and u my teacher
U ignore dude so funny

•••
•••
@Riz M. I believe you should see the moderator's explanation of why the negative feedback which @IDNKing left you is not removed. You can contend why it was not removed, deal might have been voided but why the negative feedback is still there. As for the possibility that he might be using the account of someone who passed-away( even a family member), the mods said technically no rule is broken and concluded their investigations with that. Other than that, you two would be losing your time arguing with each other.

@MapleDots et tal it is very clear @IDNKing is struggling making his case in English.So I can understand what might cause the confusion. Also, I believe any seller has the right to set when the payment for a sale is made and if it was not communicated prior to reaching an agreement then there should always be an understanding between seller and buyer. @Riz M. could have easily communicated with the buyer and informed him he is travelling and might be late in sending the payment. Remember folks, communication is key in every business and everyday life.
and he can left neg feedback in hour??? thats what u mean?? if i make deal with u and just after hour if u didnt sent me payment i can left neg feedback to you it is that simple???

•••
Did you read the mod post a few pages back? They said he hasn’t technically broken any rule as much as they can see on their end. I get it you are upset maybe step away from the keyboard and come back later. I don’t like to see guys threatening each other or regret what was said later and indexed on Google for eternity.

The mods statement only says the rules have not been broken, it still does not make it right to have more than one person post in a user account.

I challenge any namepros member to actually make heads or tails of this, Riz is right, there are far too many conflicting remarks as to who the person is.

I understand the mod says the mods say the person who opened the topic is posting but I think what Riz is questioning goes deeper than that.

•••
So crazy omg
I'm at 265+ all of them by me
I can remember most sales thread even after sold and deleted
I can give hundreds stories I talk in chat and let member confirmed
I can do any thing u want @MapleDots
265+ positive
The 2- one long time before 8 years and more
And one only rightnow by riz m

•••
So crazy omg
I can remember most sales thread even after sold and deleted
I can give hundreds stories I talk in chat and let member confirmed
I can do any thing u want @MapleDots
265+ positive
The 2- one long time before 8 years and more
And one only rightnow by riz m
we are not asking this...
u have admitted that all feedback are not belong to you... u said only 90 feedback belongs to you and rest are belong to basel b dair..
so its not ur id..

•••
And it's not my problem @MapleDots if u and @Riz m a closed friend

•••
we are not closed friends like basel b dair basel t dair petra or abdallah
only scammers create names like u doing on this id...

•••
Lool when I said that ?
I said 70+ after this thread

•••
Lool when I said that ?
I said 70+ after this thread
thats what i am saying dude????
u told at that time basel bdair passed away so afterward u got all new feedbacks???
u r basel t dair... not b dair....
before this post all feedback was for basel b dair....

•••

I believe you..... only one issue though...

Who the heck are you, I cannot follow it from this topic, you made way too many claims as too who you are.

Now you see the issue?
I am not saying the feedback is not legit, I just have no idea who the feedback belongs too.
In this topic you have stated who you are a number of times and some of them conflict.

So to take the feedback at face value is still a risk to me because this topic throws a lot of shade on the on the identity of the account holder, most of that at your own admittance.

•••
I believe you..... only one issue though...

Who the heck are you, I cannot follow it from this topic, you made way too many claims as too who you are.

Now you see the issue?
I am not saying the feedback is not legit, I just have no idea who the feedback belongs too.
In this topic you have stated who you are a number of times and some of them conflict.

So to take the feedback at face value is still a risk to me because this topic throws a lot of shade on the on the identity of the account holder, most of that at your own admittance.
when he created this thread he mentioned that creator of this id is passedaway...
then why he keeps using other person id... thats what my question is...

•••
Look
The last thing that most members can trust me
Its same bad English language I use and sorry of that
Most who bought names from me from 2009 til 2019 can know me 100% same words , same keywords , same English broke
Bye idiot

•••
Look
The last thing that most members can trust me
Its same bad English language I use and sorry of that
Most who bought names from me from 2009 til 2019 can know me 100% same word , same keywords , same English broke
Bye idiot
nah u cant get away from this... trust me i will follow till end..

u said in this thread start this id creator is passed away... now u r claiming u r the one who is creator of this id???
who is petra? who is basel bdair who is basel t dair??? who is abdallah????

•••
The mods statement only says the rules have not been broken, it still does not make it right to have more than one person post in a user account.

I challenge any namepros member to actually make heads or tails of this, Riz is right, there are far too many conflicting remarks as to who the person is.

I understand the mod says the mods say the person who opened the topic is posting but I think what Riz is questioning goes deeper than that.

so you don’t believe the mods when they say the person posting this thread is the person who opened this account almost 11 years ago? They stated it clearly.

The issue with the multiple names and a real or not real death is the only thing not resolved. He either had a partner who used this account at some point and then died or he did not.

•••

Not at all, I personally don't know @Riz M. but I can tell you he has climbed up the ladder very fast in the short time he has been here. He has made some great deals and some great purchases (holy cow I sound like Donald Trump) and he has earned my respect.

All that aside, I can see why he is questioning the account.

Again @IDNKing , I have nothing against you, I just don't know who you are and this topic certainly does not clear it up. If you asked me to pay anything to you for a transaction I would be very hesitant simply from the point of view that you have too many aliases.

•••
@mapledot the technical team at namepros can track All IPS from 2009 to 2019 and many more info about Account
Ask admin one question is all this 265+ belong to the person I'm talk with in this thread and wait answer

•••
some guys gave u favor i didnt said they are ur closed friends...

anyway who are basel bdair , basel t dair , petra?abdallah????

•••
@mapledot the technical team at namepros can track All IPS from 2009 to 2019 and many more info about Account
Ask admin one question is all this 265+ belong to the person I'm talk with in this thread and wait answer
dude they said that ip is same... but u claimed basel b dair is passedaaway and u r petra abdallah and basel t dair...
why 4 person using one id..

this id is one of the highest risky id in namepros..

•••
so you don’t believe the mods when they say the person posting this thread is the person who opened this account almost 11 years ago? They stated it clearly.

That may be, but what happened in between? You are disregarding the conflicting statements that the OP made himself in the topic. The mods are not all seeing, the OP has made a number of claims as to his identity which require further investigation.

I'm not questioning the mods, I am questioning the OP.

Last edited:
•••

The issue with the multiple names and a real or not real death is the only thing not resolved. He either had a partner who used this account at some point and then died or he did not.
we have to understand here ...

He claimed in this thread he is abdallah and posting on behalf of basel b dair.. that he is passed away..
suddenly he changed his name to basel t dair... and if u see his answer to all questions u can see clearly he is using the person id who is passed away

•••
Read from the first of thread
I confirmed that my uncle son who died domainer partner
In Arab countries and most Arabic members can confirm it's very pop that names used much in family members
I'm Basel t Bdair
The death of my partner Basel b Bdair
Very sad that our sad feel about loss change to a fight thread no respect for our loss
Fuck and fuck

•••
@Riz M. and @IDNKing What is the problem? This makes me confused about this thread and your problems that I don't understand

•••
Read from the first of thread
I confirmed that my uncle son who died domainer partner
In Arab countries and most Arabic members can confirm it's very pop that names used much in family members
I'm Basel t Bdair
The death of my partner Basel b Bdair
Very sad that our sad feel about loss change to a fight thread no respect for our loss
f*ck and f*ck
again lying??? u told this id creator was basel b dair and he passed away...
u r basel t dair and u r abdallah ...
why r u using basel b dair id????

•••
We need @Grilled in here, he is the one guy who can analyze this clearly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back