Dynadot

R.I.P Basel - Petra

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not ask admins who confirmed my account in 5 minutes go ask them
that i will ask but...
who r u ??? basel b dair??? basel t dair??? abdallah?????

•••
Loool @ bbdair nicknameereee b First letter of Basel and Bdair the family name and click account name is Basel bdair

Last edited:
•••
I'm your nightmare from last night that made u didn't sleep

•••
Loool @ bbdair nicknameereee b First letter of Basel and Bdair the family name and click account bane is Basel bdair
so u confirming here now again that basel b dair is passed away and this id is belong to him right???
then who r u ??? basel t dair or abdallah or petra???

•••
I'm your nightmare from last night that made u didn't sleep
thats okay...
but who r u??? basel bdair , basel t dair?? or abdallah??? or petra????

•••
I told u I'm the nightmare who made you didn't sleep last night

•••
I told u I'm the nightmare who made you didn't sleep last night
thats okay my love..
but who r u??? Basel b dair basel t dair??? or petra??? or abdallah??? or some ghost???

•••
حل عن طيزي
In English go faraway from my ass
Hundreds of stupid questions All replied several times

•••
حل عن طيزي
In English go faraway from my ass
Hundreds of stupid questions All replied several times
oh i see so u r basel t dair and abdallah and petra using now basel b dair id???
thats wrong my love

•••
100+ posts today by you
I told u I'm the nightmare who killed your night

•••
100+ posts today by you
I told u I'm the nightmare who killed your night
yeh thats okay
but who r u??? Basel b dair basel t dair??? or petra??? or abdallah??? or some ghost???

•••
120+ posts by you , and not find one way to break me
We wait for next 120 posts
The most idiot around

•••
My Conclusion to this thread.

There were 4 business associate running a single account on @NamePros named @petra which is now replaced to @IDNKing.

-Basel t.bdair (
he is the one who left negative feedback on @Riz M. Account)
-Basel b.bdair (he is deceased, RIP with all due respect)
-Osama b.bdair
-Abdullah s.saif (
he started the thread)

Above the list of those who operate a single account.
Question is: Is it allowed to operate a single account by n number of people? @Mod Team Echo

Secondly,

There should be a different thread for "the negative feedback case b/w @Riz M. & @IDNKing ", it shouldn't be discussed here as it's out of topic.
"Though I support @Riz M. on -ve feedback case, but it's not the right thread for the discussion"

•••
Yes this is the list of us the 4 partners
Osama b.bdair brother of Basel b.bdair who died is not domainer he worked in the office for Arab crypto marketing
Abdallah Saif is the developer of our websites not a domainer he login one time created the thread from office as Account open by me from Laptop in office and everybody know sad of loss make me approve Abdallah to post it as we were in offmood
Basel b Bdair domainer partner do everything in Arabic market with big portfolio related to Arabic market
Basel t Bdair me the real registered of this account since 2009 and confirmed by moderator
What wrong in that I didn't understand
Basel b.bdair log to Account with no activity
Admin confirmed All the account the threads posts sales All done by registered Basel t.bdair me

Last edited:
•••
and he can left neg feedback in hour??? thats what u mean?? if i make deal with u and just after hour if u didnt sent me payment i can left neg feedback to you it is that simple???
No, however, it is possible some people will demand quick payment. I have seem many people post different types of payment timeframes. So basically, you guys could have sorted it easily specially if you told him you are on the road travelling.

•••
not worth the time or effort for anybody to be in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
No, however, it is possible some people will demand quick payment. I have seem many people post different types of payment timeframes. So basically, you guys could have sorted it easily specially if you told him you are on the road travelling.
i just asked to wait and he gave me deadline straight of three hours.. i said if u r giving me deadline of three hours i am not interested and he left neg feedback...
anyone here who left neg feedback and just gave three hours for paying???

•••
@Abdullah Abdullah
Thank you so much for u reply
With word of God any of info I provide in this thread correct 100%
And sent tenth of proofs to admins
And riz m for sure have something against me for the negative feedback and admins reviewed and answered me

•••
@Abdullah Abdullah
Thank you so much for u reply
With word of God any of info I provide in this thread correct 100%
And sent tenth of proofs to admins
And riz m for sure have something against me for the negative feedback and admins reviewed and answered me
also mention here u left neg feedback in how much time after deal was confirmed???
u gave me dealine immediately to pay in 3 hours... i said if u cant wait i am not interested.. and u left neg feedback...
do anyone here do this kind of things.. when u see the member who is buying is active and have good feedback on daily basis...

•••
@Grilled I never buy privacy dynadot give free privacy with no request
This name cost 8.25$ the reg fees
And if privacy remove u can see info Basel t Bdair

•••
I'm the broker of hmoud 8 names as broker for many different clients
Contact hmoud and ask him about Basel for confirm

•••
I can also give any DNS change or verify for kafy and the other names from my client

•••
I'm the broker of hmoud 8 names as broker for many different clients
Contact hmoud and ask him about Basel for confirm
but this id is not belongs to you dude????
its ur friend id right???? why r u using it???

•••
I used because admin confirmed that I'm Basel t Bdair and confirmed the registrant of this account since 2009 is Basel t Bdair
What more

•••
not worth the time or effort for anybody to be in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back