NameSilo

Quick! - Small flash header animation needed - NP$ 145

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
::ENDED::

Hello; I need a small header animation for a website. It must be really pleasant, because it will be cycling constantly throughout the website, so it has to be subtle. I already have the .fla with images on library (attached to this post).

The current animation was put up by me really fast. I've done very complex flash animations before but right now I just cannot concentrate on this simple (technically speaking) one. Too much work on my back, I guess.

The most important thing is that the 6 images on current animation's frame 55 must be the most important throughout the whole animation, alternating mostly in the order they're at that frame. Once you check the file you'll get the idea. No text needed.

Feel free to post any comments on this thread. This little contest is meant to last a few hours if possible. Thanks for reading!.

Update: I'll let the winner choose either the NP$ or a free .info registration. I'll leave this contest up for a few more hours. If there are no entries or not one I particularly like, I'll finish it as deserted (It's a simple thing, needed asap, and by now I've enough caffeine on my system to do it on my own) ;).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what exactly do you want done to it?

•••
•••
skrilla said:
what exactly do you want done to it?

The animation redone using the images on the .fla's library. It doesn't need to be complex or anything, just subtle and pleasing. The current animation took me about 30 seconds to create (it shows, I know). It's just I'm too stressed now to do something like this. As a matter of fact, if I had to redo it right now, I'd throw a nine inch nails song as background music :lol: (the animation should not have any sounds at all).

•••
Ended.

:bingo: I finally did it. God bless caffeine. I'll post another contest later tonight. Thanks for reading!. :wave:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back