IT.COM

Question: Which registrars let you do a bulk approval of domain transfers-in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Start

Established Member
Impact
Which registrars let you do a bulk approval of domain transfers-in?
(I want to do a bulk approval at the "gaining registrar")

With most registrars, they make you do each approval one by one, and multiple clicks on each page.... with MyDomain/Dotster/Netfirms, you even have to enter the auth codes again. It ends up being time-consuming and cumbersome.

I know at GoDaddy, you can basically do a bulk approval transferring-in, but for when I need to transfer out of there, I'm wondering:
Which other registrars let you do a bulk approval of transfers-in?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Name.com has bulk approval on incoming transfers, you just click a link in your email and then click one button and you're done. Plus you can enter the domains and auth codes in bulk. I'm only familiar with them and GoDaddy, but there are probably others since it doesn't make sense to add friction when gaining.

•••
•••
NameSilo.com lets you approve all transfer-in domains with one click if WHOIS email is the same for all the domains at the losing registrar. When you initiate multiple transfers at namesilo, their system aggregates the domains with the same email in WHOIS and then sends out a "Confirm Multiple Domain Transfers" email which lets you approve all in one go.

If you are using WHOIS privacy at the losing registrar, so that all domains are displaying individual and different WHOIS privacy email addresses in WHOIS, you have to approve them one by one.

•••
Dynadot. There are probably lots more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back