NameSilo

Quality PSD Layout and Vector Designer! (FAST & AFFORDABLE!)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
:wave:

Portfolio:
www.janinexd.com

About Me:
My name is Janine Pring, a completely self-taught Freelance Web Layout/Graphic Designer based in Koronadal City, Philippines.

I started freelancing at the year 2009.
I believe I'm one of the freelancers who has a quick turnaround time - My turnaround time is 4 hours to 24 hours.
I always stay in contact with my clients after the completing each project and make small revisions for free.
I'm always looking for new projects to work on so be sure to contact me.

Services Offered:
PSD Homepage design ( uncoded )
PSD Inner page design ( uncoded )

Additional:
XHTML/CSS Conversion
PSD Homepage to xHTML/CSS Valid ( coded )
PSD Inner page to xHTML/CSS Valid ( coded )

Wordpress Conversion
PSD Homepage to wordpress( coded )
PSD Inner page to wordpress( coded )

Additional Jquery integration

Terms of Service:
I am available for contact via MSN and E-mail.
After briefing me about the project and before I start designing, I expect a 50% Downpayment to be sent via Paypal.
After I show you the completed mock-up of the website, You could request Unlimited revisions until you're satisfied with the design.
After the completion of the design mock-up, the other 50% should now be sent to me before I hand over the design files.

If you ordered a xhtml/css or wordpress conversion package:
You will need to pay upfront 'cause I need to send it off to my coder inorder to have your PSD coded to your desired platform.

Contact Details:
E-mail: hello [at] janinexd.com
MSN: janinexd [at] msn.com

Trading History:
NamePros Trader History : http://www.namepros.com/itrader.php?u=33329

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have just updated my portfolio's design and I hope to get some new clients. :)

Thanks for looking!

•••
Just finished 2 Layout Projects, available for new projects now! :)

•••
Great high quality work, thanks!

For sure we will continue working together in the future :bingo:

•••
Brilliant, top work :) v. impressed will use again
thanks

•••
Thank you for the feedback guys!

I'm now available for new design projects! :)

•••
Available to work on new projects now!

•••
•••
•••
I'll be shooting an email your way shortly.

•••
•••
•••
Just finished a few design projects, am ready for more. :)

•••
Are not these as well posts like "Thanks, pm ..email sent" or Ray just picking on my thread? Be fair guys. Apply rules on everyone or simply get rid of them.

•••
Are not these as well posts like "Thanks, pm ..email sent" or Ray just picking on my thread? Be fair guys. Apply rules on everyone or simply get rid of them.

In the rules it states that one bump (status update) is allowed per 24 hours. So no, she has broken no rules.
----

By the way Janine, I love the layout on your site! Very creative. You also have some pretty awesome T-shirt designs in your portfolio :)

•••

Hello Porte:

Thank you for your concern about Thread Bumping :tu: but all of my posts have a period of days in between so I didn't break any rule. :)

We are being fair, don't you worry; I sure don't want to abuse these powers.

Thank you and Have a Nice Day/Night!

In the rules it states that one bump (status update) is allowed per 24 hours. So no, she has broken no rules.
----

By the way Janine, I love the layout on your site! Very creative. You also have some pretty awesome T-shirt designs in your portfolio :)

Thank You for clearing that up for him, SK. :)

Oh yes, let me know if you need one. :great:

Last edited:
•••
Available for new work now! :)

•••
Cheap and awesome background image?

Or, PSD/HTML layout for site front page, based on current page (room for cams up top) but below more of a landing page with about 3 feature boxes, a banner, a couple app store buttons at the bottom.

It's for NE1UP dot net, which when done we'll move to the .com. Basically a ChatRoulette/Omegle/oovoo clone. Looking to do this cost-effectively being a disabled vet and restricted financially right now, and just finding out that a few people with money are actually looking at it and interested in investing. Old military friends. ;)

So I'm trying to get at least basically presentable with a logo and background image! I think I've sourced someone for a free logo, fingers crossed, so we'll see about a nice background image. But ultimately I want a bit more of the landing page underneath the current cams.

Thanks for any help or thoughts you might have!

•••
Cheap and awesome background image?

Or, PSD/HTML layout for site front page, based on current page (room for cams up top) but below more of a landing page with about 3 feature boxes, a banner, a couple app store buttons at the bottom.

It's for NE1UP dot net, which when done we'll move to the .com. Basically a ChatRoulette/Omegle/oovoo clone. Looking to do this cost-effectively being a disabled vet and restricted financially right now, and just finding out that a few people with money are actually looking at it and interested in investing. Old military friends. ;)

So I'm trying to get at least basically presentable with a logo and background image! I think I've sourced someone for a free logo, fingers crossed, so we'll see about a nice background image. But ultimately I want a bit more of the landing page underneath the current cams.

Thanks for any help or thoughts you might have!

Hello:

I've PMed you with the list of design services I offer with their prices. :)

Thank you and Have a nice day/night!

•••
Available for new work now! :)

•••
Available for new work now! :tu:

•••
Just finished a few projects, available for new work now. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back