Domain Empire

.tv Premium .tv domains seem available on other registrars than Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Did you happen to see this?
:notme:

Registered some with dynadot, really interested to see what will happen next :D

Did you register any "premium" .tv's?

(maybe it was a glitch in the system maybe enom was trying to unload premiums because they knew about

either way this is one of the most bizarre things that ever happened to me as a domainer)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funny thing is someone actually regged that in the .com, and the .net.
10 j's in a row...lol

LOL

Well, I was hoping to come back and try for a couple more. I'm lucky I had time today to find this thread and comeback to it before the lockdown. Thanks OnSpot! for starting it, where I learned of the premium availability. least I can do is rep+ for ya ;)

Another note, I don't *know if the .tv lockdown bodes well for domainers, but I am trying to stay optimistic.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Is it almost 9:00 now in pacific zone? any news?

•••
Looks like an all new price list. NOT $24.99

•••
Dynadot is up...
FF.tv = $9500...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Look - at enom central there we can download the premium list - is it that list? I can't find my names there

•••
Effective immediately, all available premium .tv names have been re-launched with several exciting changes:

* A drastically reduced price on new premium .tv registrations
* For new .tv premium names registered on or after March 19th the renewal price will be the same as your standard, non-premium .tv domains

Wow!

Last edited:
•••
For geo lovers Washington.tv is $1630

•••
somebody picked up texas for reg fee!!!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
So whats the case?
Enom gives premium domains for reduced premium fees and after tofay all other .tv's will have normal reg fees?

•••
Even Austria looks good at $750

Sorry I will stop with the geos

•••
I've got another mail from ENom:

Dear Premium .tv Portfolio Owner,

Effective immediately, all available Premium .tv names have been re-launched* with several
exciting changes:

A drastically reduced price on new Premium .tv registrations
For new Premium .tv names registered on or after March 19th, 2010, the renewal price will be the same as standard, non-premium .tv domains.
These names will not last long. Grab your names today.

Browse Premium .tv domains!

BTW just registered for 19 usd another "premium" name at Dynadot :)

•••
Hmm I just grabbed a name at dynadot for $22 and enom wanted $160.

•••
I've got another mail from ENom:

Dear Premium .tv Portfolio Owner,

Effective immediately, all available Premium .tv names have been re-launched* with several
exciting changes:

A drastically reduced price on new Premium .tv registrations
For new Premium .tv names registered on or after March 19th, 2010, the renewal price will be the same as standard, non-premium .tv domains.
These names will not last long. Grab your names today.

Browse Premium .tv domains!

BTW just registered for 19 usd another "premium" name at Dynadot :)

If you have any questions about these changes, please contact [email protected].

This is synonym for me that we are going to keep domains registered some hours ago on the mini boom registrations

•••
This is synonym for me that we are going to keep domains registered some hours ago on the mini boom registrations

Yep, that's what I'm understanding :) Dude, thanks again for creating this thread!

•••

Before all this yesterday's crazy things, I've asked enom manager to reg. two names for me for 500 each (yesterday i've got them at Dynadot) and now I've got an e-mail from her, that she is still not able to register them. I think it's because they are registered by me :)

•••
Yep, that's what I'm understanding :) Dude, thanks again for creating this thread!

no problem ;)
Lets hope this turns out well for all of us after so many years supporting .tv's

•••
Before all this yesterday's crazy things, I've asked enom manager to reg. two names for me for 500 each (yesterday i've got them at Dynadot) and now I've got an e-mail from her, that she is still not able to register them. I think it's because they are registered by me :)
Ha! still there are employees at enom with no clue I guess :-/

•••
This is super weird. I had a premium in my cart at $21. Took too long finding my credit card... price "expired".

Then it changed to $900???!?

Then I regged it at dynadot for $20

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back