Dynadot

domains Practically Assessing the Value of SEO and ccTLD Domains with Kalin Karakehayov

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-12-10-at-6.59.03-PM.png

In a recent podcast, I had the opportunity to speak with Kalin Karakehayov — a semi-pro chess player turned domain investor and innovator and serial entrepreneur, about how he started The Bulgarian Search Engine that eventually led him and his team to birth a startup business amassing nearly 50,000 ccTLD domains — an estimated value of $2 million.

In recent years, .co, .ai, .io, .gg and a few others are skyrocketing in price, usage, and general awareness. Kalin shares intriguing insight regarding the hidden intricacies of the ccTLD market, and how domain investors can practically assess the value of SEO and ccTLD domains.

Learn from Kalin how best to approach a segment of the domain investing world that often flies under the radar: ccTLDs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.io on a rise unless the bubble popped ^_^

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing...
What about .cc

•••
Bought a ccTLD from Kalin, I missed the initial auction, but he managed to catch it first in front of other local competitors. Also fast response & fast transfer, me happy. (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back