Will you be updating the display of your marketplace in the near future? It's difficult to see domains that are listed there. Also, are there any new developments in the works for landers?
We haven't made any plans (yet) for adding a list of domains for sale on our marketplace, but I'll be sure to communicate the request up the chain. If you have any examples or specific requests, I can get that compiled into a proper ticket for our dev team.
Landers have been updated, I've forgotten to make a big post announcing all the marketing updates from the last couple months so here it is:
Landers are completely redone to be more clean and descriptive.
- Every lander can have a contact form.
- We'll display some basic analytics for all marketplace landers (users and views).
- You can also add your own Google Analytics ID for tracking.
- You can now list domains via a CSV upload, including managing their settings.
- You can specify casing for your domain, e.g. have it show "BuyThisDomain.com."
See example: kesha.buzz
We added a "Domain Management Settings" tab that will change your domain management view. Y'all probably benefit the most from Utilitarian View, which strips out a lot of the pretty bits to load both faster and more domains at a glance. You can further customize to show nameservers and estimated renewal prices, just note that these will slow things down a bit.
There's also options to customize things like pagination, load all domains at once, hide external domains, etc. These are all sticky too so it'll load the same every time you enter your Porkbun account.
There were also some improvements done with search, filters, and sorting to make them all work together as well as filter by multiple labels.
Also bulk management options have been expanded, including you can now upload a CSV file of domains you want to bulk manage in addition to doing a pasted list. There's also just a number of new bulk actions you can do including:
- Upload CSV of Marketplace settings (like I said above).
- Download CSV of URL forwarding settings.
- Download DNS records.
- Download Afternic ready file.
- Download Domain settings w/ Auth Codes.
- and w/o Auth Codes.
- Delete all external domains (domains that have transferred out).
There's continuously more stuff rolling out and we're of course still taking any feedback as fast as we can implement, so please feel free to chime in with further improvements y'all would like to see!